Chapter 12

Delilah's POV

We got to the hospital and Harry carried me inside. "HELP MY WIFE IS IN LABOUR!" they put me in a wheel chair and take me to a room and lay me on the bed.

...

"One more push and you will have your baby!" the doctor says

"It's a baby girl!" The doctor screams and a couple tears start to slide down my cheeks and I look up at Harry and he had a tear on his cheek, I smile at him.

"Here is your baby girl Mr. and Mrs.Styles" I hold the baby in my arms as Harry neals down beside the bed and watched the baby stare at me. I hand the baby to Harry since he hasn't held the baby.

"what are we going to name her?"

"C-can we name her D-Darcy?" Harry asks

"Yes, if that's what you want."

"Hi Darcy I'm your daddy." Darcy just stares at Harry.

"You guys are free to go now." the doctor says and we smile getting everything and leaving. We kept a car seat in the backseat just in case, so Harry puts baby Darc into the car seat and we drive home."ahh it feels good to be home with Darcy and you" Harry says with a smile. As soon as he closed the front door. Harry put Darcy in her crib since she was sleepy and so was I, so I was getting ready for bed and sat on the bed. "I'm sooo tired" I say yawning. "you know you can go to bed right?" Harry says and I laugh. "good night Haz."

"Good night my love" Harry kisses me on the forehead and jumps into the covers with me and I watch Harry as he falls asleep soon while after I fall asleep.

________

AUTHORS NOTE

Yes sorry I know it's short but I promise the other chapters will be the same as always. ;) xx.