Chapter 8

Delilah's POV

The next morning I wake up to the wonderful smell of eggs 'mmm' I say in my head. I pull the duvet off of my body and swing my legs off the bed and into the kitchen.

"Morning babe" Harry says

"Morning Haz." I say kissing him on the lips.

"What are you making,its smells so good!" I say already knowing what he is making

"Eggs,toast,and hash browns."

"Mmmm" I say my mouth watering

I go over the island of the kitchen where the bar is at and grab a barstool and sit down while I wait for Harry to bring my food to me. 2 minutes later Harry comes with two plates in his hands, one for him and one for me. Then he leaves and comes back with two glasses of orange juice.

"Thanks Hazza" I say

"Anything for you babe" Harry says leaning in to peck me on the lips.

We eat in silence {again :p} until Harry breaks the silence.

"Have you ever thought of having kids?" he asked

"Well if course, I just didn't know if you wanted to I was shy to ask you." I say feeling embarrassed

"You don't have to be shy to tell me anything luv, I'm always here for you."

"Thanks you"

"My pleasure" he says with a grin showing his cute yet deep dimples.

**

The next day

___________

Harry's POV

{there might be things that are sexual in here so keep in mind that I did warn you :p}

I wake up to the sun coming from the window and groan, throwing a pillow over my face to shield off the sun light. I see Delilah flutter her eyes open and I kiss her on the cheek. I love her so much it hurts, that's why I'm her husband. We sit in bed for what seemed like hours but only being minutes until Delilah gets up to get ready and I follow her getting ready. I as was about to put on my shirt when Delilah poked my stomach playfully and then she disappeared. I then found her and lifted her up and threw her on the bed gently, only to tickle her. "Stop! Stop!" she says while laughing. "I'm sorry!" she says holding her stomach from the ticking for me to stop but I still kept tickling her. "What for?" I say "For poking you in the stomach." she blurts out. I hover over her and she giggles. I slowly take her shirt off and throw it on the ground doing the same to her jeans leaving her left in only her bra and underwear. She proceeds to take of my jeans since I didn't have my shirt on. I unclasped her bra throwing it across the room same as her underwear, while she does the same to me leaving us naked and me on top of her. Looking down at her sexy body.

***********

"That was incredible!" I say laying next to Delilah both of us panting out of breath.

"Indeed it was" she says

She gets off the bed and grabbed her clothes off the ground to go get ready and take a shower. I jump in the shower after she is drying her hair with the blow dryer. Once we are done getting ready we get inside the car and drive to the movie theater. We decide to watch "The Giver". After the movie we went walking to the car.

"Did you like the movie?" Delilah asked me

"Yea it made me tear up a little to be honest."

"Why?"