Chapter 10

Delilah's POV

I wake up brush my teeth then head to my closet and get dressed putting on; a pair of dark skinnies and a white V-neck and a floral scarf then putting on a army green color jacket that has a hood with fur inside and a different type of fur along the outline of the hoody part -Eskimo type of hood- because it's winter in London right now then I put a little makeup on; eyeliner mascara concealer and pink lipstick. Harry comes over and kisses me on the cheek.

"Ready?"

"Of course I'm ready! I can't wait to see what this little guy will be" lifting up my shirt and pointing at my belly.

* AT THE DOCTORS*

We get inside and Harry tells the nurse behind the desk that we are here and she showed us to the room. I plopped down onto the bed/table and held Harry's hand. The doctor comes into the room and says;

"How are you guys? Nice to see you two again." Dr.Griffin smiles

"Good " Harry says

"So we are first going to see if the baby is alright and check up on him or her."

The doctor put some freezing cold gel on my stomach and jump at the coldness even though I've had it on at other appointments. He then takes a wand looking thing and presses it against my stomach and as soon as he did that my eyes lit up. As I saw our baby on the screen. I looked over at Harry.

"That's o-our b-baby "he said stuttering with a little tear in his eye.

"Yes it is our beautiful baby"

"Would you guys like to know the sex of the baby now?"

"Yes!" we say together

"Well you are going to have a...........BABY..... GIRL!!"

"REALLY?!" Harry and I say together

"Yes!You guys are excused to go now"

We leave and head over to the baby store for the nursery that we will be making. First we get a cart and head over to the bed section. Then the rocking chair section, the changing table section etc. I told Harry I was going to go to the bathroom while he payed for the things, as I was coming out I see the cashier flirting with Harry and I hear her say "so who is this for?" "My beautiful wife carrying our baby girl in her stomach." he says proudly "and where is that wife of yours?" she asked I wanted to punch this girl. I walk over to Harry , "right here" and her eyes become wide and she stops talking and just rings up everything until we pay and leave. "Thank you for saving me in there luv". Harry says "No worries hun."

___________

AUTHORS NOTE

This is very short I know it's writers block ugh you know?

Vote

Comment