Bakugo's Start Line

Start from the beginning

"My right... Deku predicted it... On top of that... he found a way to win the exercise..." Katsuki uttered.

'Does that mean... even if we fought all-out... Deku would completely beat...?' Katsuki timidly thought when suddenly All Might pats his shoulder.

"Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life." All Might said as the screen now shows the title "Bakugo's Start Line" on it.

"Bakugo's Start Line? This means that Katsuki will be the star of this episode?" Bulat asked.

"Won't spoil anything." Saitama said as he sleeped on his pillow and started to snore.

'Here he goes again!' The two gods thought.

"All Might's right. Whatever happened right now for Bakugo, even if it's a positive or a negative result, it will always be part of Bakugo's experience of being a hero." Esdeath said.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might said. Some of the students including Iida were shocked by what All Might said.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked.

"Hmmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might asked.

"Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training." Momo said, making All Might astonished by Momo's words.

"From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash.

As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-maché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." Momo said, making Iida clench his chest and flustered from her statement.

"The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo added as everyone looked at her. All Might started to tremble after hearing the student's answer to his question.

'Sh-she said more than I expected.' All Might thought.

"She's a hot chick though! And also an intelligent student!" Lubbock said.

"Is she a teacher or what?! How she can say those things so easily?!" Wave asked.

"She is one of the four students who got into U.A. with the help of recommendations. Momo Yaoyorozu, one of Izuku's allies and students." Kizaru said.

"I ship her with Izuku, you know. Her intelligence and Quirk plus Izuku's One For All, what a nice combo!" Asta said.

"They can create weapons or items that are filled with the power of One For All. That would be an interesting power to see." Saitama said.

"H-How about us three?!" Seryu asked, even Akame and Kurome nodded.

"Well... Uhm..." Asta uttered.

"Pairing Izuku with one of you lethal assassins and fighters would be very dangerous. Making him feel sick with your way of fighting and killing would make yourselves pairing with him drop its chances from slim to zero." Kizaru said.