23.

❗️❗️❗️This chapter contains a "little" sexual content, which I have specially marked with this ===>🔞 sign. If you don't want to read this, you can go on to the next chapter. Pay attention to this ===>🔞 sign, then you know when the "little" sexual content starts❗️❗️❗️

Surprisingly, all the others were forgotten when Meng Yao and Hai Kuan started talking. They talked for minutes before Hai Kuan and Meng Yao left together. Where to? I have no idea!

But I'm a bit disappointed too. Because if Meng Yao takes over the private lessons now, it means I have one less source of income. But on the other hand, I'm doing this for Yibo, so it should be worth it.

Seungyoun and Li Wenhan have decided to go for a walk Because after the large breakfast, Seungyoun had the feeling that he had gained a few grams.

And hey, he even wanted to show me where. "I can feel it really starting to set in my stomach."

"Ah, never mind. You don't have to show me."

"But just look." Says Seungyoun and pulls up his sweater. But before I could see the imaginary fat, Yibo covered my eyes.

"If he looks at anyone, it's probably just me." Yibo whined.

"Why? Have you also gained an ounce of fat?"

"I don't know. You can check it out." Says Yibo, takes off his sweater, takes my hand and puts it on his stomach.

" Says Yibo, takes off his sweater, takes my hand and puts it on his stomach

Li Wenhan cries with laughter as I try to free myself with a high red head. But the laughing ass wouldn't have expected Seungyoun to do the same with him as Yibo did with me.

So there we stood, like two idiots, groping the muscular bellies of the two male models and looking for the missing fat or bacon. Nothing but tight skin and muscles.

"And do you feel anything?"

"No, should I?"

Yibo presses my hand harder on his muscle belly and grins at me.

"Pervert!"

"I'm not a pervert, I' m just in love with you."

I pull my hand away, finally I get it released, only to end up in the arms of my half-naked boyfriend. He holds me tight and gives me a kiss. "Love you, ZhanZhan." So he says, and then he gives me another kiss.

Oh, yes, back to the subject. Anyway, after Li Wenhan had freed his hand and his normal face color came back, he said that we could go for a walk and Seungyoun was immediately enthusiastic about it.

But Yibo said, "You guys go ahead and take your time, I want to be alone with Zhan a bit." I'm glad to be asked. It's not like I have any opinion on the matter. Cough

As the two of them set off, Yibo took me by the hand and pulled me behind him to his room. He closed the door and pressed me lightly against it as he bent over to kiss me.