22.

It is amazing how quickly the green stuff of the two was forgotten and they rushed to the rolls, eggs, slices of sausage and cheese. I mean Li Wenhan brought ten buns with him and I got exactly ONE of them.

The two hungering guys were eating like there was no tomorrow. I just managed to get an egg before that too was swallowed by the hungry mop.

And suddenly I caught myself nibbling a carrot out of hunger. Which, by the way, Yibo found so cute. "My Bunny is eating a carrot, how cute." He'd say, adding, "Oh, that's sooo cute." On the back. Didn't the lion notice that I was starving? After all, he and his voracious friend ate us all away!

But before I could say anything, we heard someone unlocking the apartment door. Yibo's eyes darkened. Seungyoun and I finally had something in common and looked at each other questioningly.

But only until Hai Kuan appeared in the kitchen door and stared at me with eyes wide open. "Zhan, why are you here so early? When did you come here?" He wanted to know about me and Yibo stiffened up more and more with these questions.

"Zhan is my boyfriend! That's why he spent the night here with me." Yibo hissed angrily and with clenched fists.

I knew from Yue that Yibo had a brother, but she told me that she had seen them both and they got along very well. But that looks different now. And after what Yibo told me about his ex boyfriend, I can understand why he was angry.

So the two seemed to have a good relationship, but when it comes to men, the two are like fire and water. And if they're fighting now it's because of me? I hope not. To be honest, I don't want to drive a wedge between the two brothers.

They're family and I'd never forgive myself if they fought over me. Then I'd rather stay away from them both and go my own way again, away from Yibo and Hai Kuan.

But can I do that? Now that Yibo and I have found each other, can I just walk away and not look back for him? Just let him stand and maybe break his heart when it hadn't even healed after the six years he suffered because of me?

Or is it like a Band-Aid. You pull it off quickly, feel the pain for a moment and then it's over very quickly? I don't really believe that. Just the thought of breaking up with Yibo hurts me.

It would be more like when I was with Mina, my first love. She and I went to the same school and have been involved with each other through different projects for the school.

We often worked closely together and got closer and closer. At some point she confessed her feelings to me and I myself had also noticed that I had fallen in love with her. But at that time I was much too shy to make the first step.

So after she confessed to me what she was feeling, I took the courage and confessed my feelings to her as well. We started going out together and soon we were inseparable.

But only half a year later we had to separate. Because her father was transferred to Japan and so they moved away. I loved her very much and missed her very much. I suffered for a long time. Because our feelings for each other were at a high point when we were forced to separate.

So we had to say goodbye at the height of our feelings for each other. I was seventeen years old at the time and I suffered from it until just before the end of the school year.

Afterwards I picked myself up again and started my studies. Four years of learning and nothing more than learning. Maybe that was also my way to let my heart heal. And maybe that's why I was not able to notice Yibo.

Although I'm not sure if I would have gotten involved with him even then if I had known about him. I definitely wasn't into men at that time and didn't think for a single second what it would be like with a man.

However, Yibo seems to be someone special, someone unique. Because until our first kiss, I never thought that I could ever fall in love with a man.

The way my heart shot up at Yibo, I think that if I should separate from him again, I might suffer even more than I did back then because of Mina.

Even if we haven't even been together for twenty-four hours, it still feels like many years. And I don't want to have to give up this love. But what can I do so that the two brothers do not quarrel?

What the hell can I do to avoid standing between the two brothers? Right now, I really have no idea. But I do know one thing. I don't want to give up Yibo. I don't ever want to give up Yibo.

He's not a Band-Aid you can just rip off. He is a person with heart and soul and lots of feelings. Feelings for me that he has carried inside him for so long and is happy not to have to hide them anymore.

I don't want to hurt him. No matter what, I have to find a way for Hai Kuan and Yibo to continue to get along well. Maybe Hai Kuan just needs someone to give his heart to?

Maybe he needs someone who knows exactly how to handle him. "Ah Hai Kuan, good to see you. I've been wanting to write to you. I know someone who can teach you art and drawing even better. His name is Meng Yao, and I've known him for a long time." I say hastily.

It's true, there's Meng Yao, and he might be a good candidate for Hai Kuan. He's smart, he's cute, he has those cute dimples, and most importantly, he likes tall men. And Hai Kuan is tall, so he is taller than me, so he is tall. Anyway, you know what I mean.

I grab my phone and call Meng Yao right away and he immediately agrees when I ask him if he would like to give someone private lessons in art and drawing and maybe cook with him from time to time.

After only one hour Meng Yao also arrived at the slowly crowded apartment of Yibo and Seungyoun and I introduced him to Hai Kuan. Their eyes met each other and you could see how much they were taken with each other.

"You've never had anything with a man, but you seem to know every gay man in Beijing and obviously have a good nose for who could fit who. Maybe you should start a gay dating agency. You seem to have enough contacts." Yibo whispered to me as he watched his brother and Meng Yao as they engaged in a conversation.

"Hey, if you have friends who are gay, you automatically meet more." I replied and had to smile at the phrase with the partnership agency.

" I replied and had to smile at the phrase with the partnership agency