21.

I don't know how much longer I was lying there, awake and trapped in the arms of Yibo, before there was a knock on the door and Yibo woke up. Seungyoun called for breakfast.

Yibo greeted me with a smile, gave me a kiss and hugged me again very tightly. As if the last night wasn't enough. I think I will be able to feel his arms around a body even days later.

Actually I had wanted to go home immediately, take a shower and put on fresh and clean clothes. But Yibo insisted that I stay for breakfast with them. He gave me a few clothes from him. Black sweatpants and an ice-blue sweater.

When I entered the bathroom, I wondered if I had taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in a beauty salon. On the tray and a shelf in the bathroom were so many cream jars, tubes, bottles and packets, all of them just for the face, not even Yue and her model friends had so much of them.

Day creams, night creams, creams for the eyes for day and night, peelings, soaps just for the face, face masks for all kinds of purposes and a lot of other stuff that they obviously used regularly.

In the shower itself there was also a shelf. Shower gels, shower creams, shower lotions, shampoo, conditioner, hair care masks and so on. I have experienced a lot of things, but this is really too weird.

After a quick shower and the confusing question game of which shower gel I should use to wash myself and which of the four different shampoos I should take. I dried myself, took a new toothbrush and brushed my teeth with one of five different toothpastes, got dressed and thought about which deodorant, which deodorant roller and which perfume, of the huge selection, would be best.

In the end, I decided on what I always use at home. Old Spice lionpride. And then I went to the kitchen where they were already waiting for me with breakfast.

I looked at the breakfast and turned my head to the window and pinched a grin. Apparently the two of them are planning to go on a diet. Green cucumbers, carrots, three apples, natural yogurt, and a few tomatoes. Yeah, that's how you survive the day. Cough.

I calmly drank my coffee and pretended not to be hungry. Seungyoun watched me with Argus eyes as he cut his carrot into small thin sticks and dipped them in the natural yoghurt before nibbling them like a rabbit.

Yibo did the same for him and yes, sorry, but at that moment I really couldn't take him seriously and really had trouble not hearing their growling stomachs.

"So you two are a couple now." Seungyoun noticed that obvious. Because Yibo was sitting so close to me, with his chair, that I could feel his body warmth.

Then Yibo grinned and said "Yes, finally."

"At least somebody got what he wanted." Seungyoun muttered and I frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, trying to stay calm and pretend that this breakfast, their stomachs growling and the bad tasting coffee is exactly what I want.

"Easy, Yibo said he had a crush on you since the university. Now he finally got what he always wanted." Seungyoun explained it to me and I don't know why, but the way he talks to me, this snide and stuck-up one, makes me imagine forcing him to eat a pizza.

"So what?" I ask, like I really care what this guy says.

"Seungyoun had a crush on someone at the university too. But he never paid attention to him either." Yibo tell me. Jo, if he was like he is now, no wonder.

"Who was he into?" I asked and I was sure I didn't know the person.

"Li Wenhan." Says Yibo and I stare at him. I know him, well, not just know him. But more on that later.