Chapter 9 "Following you"

Start from the beginning

"Eppy, he didn't know. I saw that girl. She wears too much makeup for a girl of her age. She plucks her eyebrows like a woman in her 20s. She has the perfect hourglass figure to be only 15. How could Paul notice she was underage? And Paul" He turned to me "You should always ask a girl's age just in case. Now let's pretend this was a misunderstanding only, alright? No big deal if the brother doesn't sue. I really doubt he could do it. There. Solved" He said before walking out of the room.

"He has very good arguments, Bri" Said John.

"I agree" George said.

"I guess" Brian shrugged. "But still, I'll keep an eye on you, McCartney" He told me before he walked out.

Oh hell he did. He watched every step I made after that day. He could easily follow me to the restroom, and he wouldn't care.

Monday came, and we had to fly back to England. I didn't see her the rest of the week, I wanted to, but Brian was there the whole time. It made me sad that I wouldn't be able to say goodbye, but I also thought that maybe it wouldn't be good for her; she got used to my company, and we couldn't continue seeing each other in England; I have another life there, or if only...I wasn't engaged.

We got back to England that Monday night. I couldn't stand my headache, so I didn't talk to anyone in our way. I felt empty when I arrived to my house; I even thought I had forgotten something in America for a second. I was fooling myself; I knew this was because I felt weird to be without Victoria. I had never spent more than one week with the same girl while traveling. I supposed that's why.

I was too lazy to unpack, so I just collapsed on the sofa closing my eyes.

"You're not even going to say hi?" My girlfriend stood in front on me. I had forgotten she lived with me.

"Oh, didn't see you there. Hi" I smiled.

"Hi? That's it? Two months, Paul. You never sent any letters..." She sat beside me with tears on her eyes.

I had been dating Jasmine for a year now, and we recently got engaged in secret. The reason we started dating was because we were best friends back in elementary, and our parents encouraged us to be together by the time we were adults. They always thought we were good for each other. I wouldn't say we were ever in love, but we always loved to hang out. I proposed so I could stop being the cheater I am, but apparently it didn't work. Sometimes commitment meant nothing. I enjoy living with her; she was the perfect company; however, that later changed after I met Victoria. I change my mind now; I do think Victoria could be the perfect company.

"I'm sorry, my love. We were very busy..." I stroked her cheek. "I'm very sorry. Don't cry. Do you want to go out for a bit? I could take you out for dinner. What do you think?" I tried to cheer her up.

"I don't know..." She wouldn't stop her crying. "Can we go shopping tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

That was the problem with Jasmine. Everything is fixed with gifts and fancy dinners. Well, I would expect it. She is with me because she already loves me as her old childhood best friend, but she is not in love with me. Sometimes I feel she already knows I've been cheating on her, but she refuses to let go of her fancy rich life. Her comfort zone is kind of sad.

"I'll go get ready then" She smiled. "But first, can we have some fun?" She asked seductively as she started unbuttoning my shirt.

Sex with Jasmin was just a plus for our comfort zone. I realized we're both in it. She was very good in bed; however, I was already so used to sleeping with Vicky only, that I refused to the change with my own partner.

"Not right now, Jasmine" I stopped her. "I'm very tired. I'm going to nap for a bit while you get ready, okay?"

"Okay then" She nodded, and went to the bedroom to get ready.

I didn't know how long that lie was going to last.

*******************************

Victoria's P.O.V.

It has been one week since that day. I still regret being home that afternoon...Damian never told me why he arrived earlier that day, but it doesn't matter anymore. He is still very disappointed of me. Now I see why he was so worried about me coming to live with him. I had promised him I'd behave, and I did totally the opposite according to him. Because...I don't think I was wrong; I was just following my feelings...well, I do have feelings for Paul now...

I know he is back home now, and I can't help but feel very overwhelmed. I miss him. I do miss him a lot. My heart is telling me I love him...

Damian didn't like to hear I am in love with him, but he also knows that I am "Safe" because he is gone. I think he forgave me; he didn't stop talking to me at all nor he was watching my steps. He told me he needs to believe in me again though.

My days are boring now. I do spend my afternoons at Central Park like before, but I don't know. It feels empty inside...here in my heart.

I can't spend one day without doing a crazy thing. Another idea crossed my mind. What if...what if I go follow him...?

That would be way too insane...but, when have I cared?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

She wants togo follow him omg