𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

35 votes for a new chapter

'You're not supposed to be here." I said in my mind while my eyes widened. He was supposed to be taking care of ruel and bringing him home. That's the only reason why I was kissing eben, because jack wasn't going to know.

this looked bad, really fucking bad. I was sitting on eben and his tongue was inside my mouth and we were practically drooling. While I was in the mist of trying to get rid of eben and get jack back, this was ruining my plan.

I pulled away from eben shaking my head. 'You're not supposed to be here you idiot!" I yelled in my mind getting off eben. I looked back at jack and he was rushing away, he always ran from his problems but today I wouldn't let him. "Eben I need a drink." I said and he nodded not being phased. I wiped the drool off my chin and followed after jack in the crowd. I saw him going up the stairs and I was glad.

I quickly ran up the long stairs and was stopped by a girl in the way. She turned around and it was kay. "kay.." I said and sort of greeted. "Hey zachy we can finally catch up!" She said excited though I kind of felt bad considering now wasn't the time. "Hey kay now isn't the time.." I said said brushing past her and leaving. I began opening doors to find jack and there wasn't much luck.

Till I found him

The rooms lights were off and the only light was the moons light illuminating most of the room, but mainly the bed where jack sat. His head was in his hands and he was crying to himself. I could feel my heart breaking further every time I could hear a muffled whimper. I walked over to him and sat in the bed beside him.
He didn't even bother to see who was in the room with him. "Please don't cry." I told him and he looked up at me then at the floor. "You're the last person to tell me that." He said in a low voice, I always could tell something was wrong when jack showed his raw emotions and didn't do things like roll his eyes or scoff. Jack was truly upset and once again it was my fault. "You tell me you want to be with me then throw yourself all over eben. I don't get you Zach herron, you're so confusing." He complained.
"Why isn't it time for us but it's time for eben? You guys used to fight and now you're with him.. I just don't get you anymore, I don't even know you anymore."
"I've got a lot of secrets that I just.. " I trailed of trying to find the right words. I didn't know how to get out of the situation I was stuck in now and all I wanted to do was tell him.

maybe instead of a plan I could come clean.

"I'm with Ruel."

Jack suddenly said and I felt my heart completely shattered. All I wanted was to fix things but it was now too late, I had lost him because I wouldn't drop my pride. Now it was all over.

I couldn't accept it and I wouldn't. I quickly grabbed his shoulders turning him towards me and slammed my lips against his. I kissed him passionately and gripped his shoulders praying for a response in his lips.
But all jack did was tense up and clench his fist. then surprisingly he relaxed into it and kissed me back, his hands held onto my waist and out lips moved together.

This kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. His lips felt so perfect as if they were meant to be doing this at this exact time. Our lips resembled two ice skaters and their synchronized danced, our kiss was our destiny.

he pulled away and shook his head. "I-I shouldn't have.." He muttered lifting his left hand to his lips his fingers ghosting over it. He quickly stood up and left the room, on impulse I stood I ran after him. I caught his wrist and he looked at me wide eyed.

"If you want to know the truth meet me at our favorite hangout spot at three, It's time I told you the truth."

Because time was up, if I didn't take action now I could lose jack forever.

____________________________

Short filler