𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒏

I looked at the boy beside me and grimaced slightly. Easily even while sitting I could tell there was a major height difference. I was never the one to insecure about my height but looking at him I wasn't all too sure anymore. I had always been shorter than most of my male friends including jonah and corbyn now even jack. I never considered that jack could possibly like boys who were taller, maybe they gave him more comfort than someone smaller like myself.

I wasn't one to feel insecure but looking at the blonde boy beside me with a more than decent figure and the fact he had my boyfriend practically wrapped around my finger scared me. 'who are you, and what are you to my boyfriend?' I thought staring him down.

Suddenly he turned and looked down at me as if he was reading my thoughts. "I'm eben, who are you?" His voice was low considering the situation and jack was still hugged up against the boy his face buried in his chest.
'Who am I?' I thought enraged.
"Zach, His boyfriend." I said confidently only for him to look back away not acknowledging what I had told him. Instead he rested his hand in jacks hair playing with the curls. "That's funny he never mentioned you before. You must not be all that impo-"

"Enough eben." Jack spoke up pulling away and laying on his bed turning away from the two of us. "You guys can leave you don't make anything better." He huffed out grabbing his headphones trying desperately to untangle them quickly. "Baby.. you're not alright let me stay." I pleaded.

"Go, both of you before your egos kill me." He said motioning us to leave. Eben gave me a glare and I knew that moment he meant trouble.

I approached corbyns door knowing I would have to face my problems head on eventually. That problem was jonah marais and it was no surprise he was being a puzzle yet again. The worst part is that he probably didnt mean for this. After these few days shaking jonah from my head wasn't as easy as I anticipated. At night I couldn't shake him from my head as much as I tried.
childhood was something jonah and I shared many memories. Too many to count, how was I supposed to forget about my best friend so easily? There was no books on this.
I opened the door stepping in the house and traveled to corbyns room. There sat daniel who cried into corbyns shoulder. His eyes shifted to me and he gave a sad smile before looking to Daniel again. Suddenly Daniel pushed corbyn away and was now standing in front of me a frown on his face but his lip quivered. "You've got to get him back." His shaking hands gripped my shoulders and he used me for balance. He was wrecked and I could tell from the smell of vodka in his breath.

Maybe jonah meant a lot more to Daniel then what corbyn and I recognized from the surface.They had history or maybe daniel was sensitive. I doubt it was the second one looking at his state seeing the boys sad gleaming eyes. "Jonah's disappearance was his own choice daniel. There's nothing I could do to make him come back." I said putting my arms around the boys waist in attempt to sooth him but he only shook his head in protest. "That's not true damnit!"
"Danie-" Suddenly his finger nails dug deeper into my skin and puke was all over my shirt. Daniel had drunk a little too much.

While looking at myself in the mirror cleaning the essence of daniels puke and salaiva from my neck before I stepped into the shower I thought to myself.

'Who the fuck was eben? Is he trying to steal jack away when he's venerable? Is he a threat?'

I pondered many unanswered questions and each one left a little more anxiety in myself. I noticed daniels nails had left dark red marks in my skin and my mind tended to shift to jonah again and my growing worry for him.

'what the hell was I going to do now?'

_________________________
20 votes a new chapter

Updates are about to get slow I started college and OH BOY it's hard and lonley

_______________