𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨

The second jack opened the door he grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. He didn't waste time slamming his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.
I moaned quietly before kissing him back. His arms wrapped around my waist as he parted his lips.

he deepened the kiss adding tongue
i couldn't deny it now I was attracted to jack Avery.
His hand suddenly squeezed my ass causing me to gasp and pull away.

"Don't do that you dick."

He moved to my ear and gently bit it. "I know you like it." I wanted to deny it but what corbyn and jonah didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
I quickly kissed him back it felt weird. I opened my eyes to see his hand.

"I know I called you over but I called you cause I like you. Not for a booty call." He smirked I pulled away embarrassed.

"I really wanted to tell you how I feel about you as a person." He continued. I was speechless and caught off guard by the sudden change in mood.

he held my hand and took me to his kitchen and sat me on the counter before pecking my lips.

"I like you so much." He muttered.

"I know.."

"Can't we just try things out? Try to get to know eachother more." He rested his forehead against mine I blushed and looked down to my lap.

"You know why I can't..plus I fucking hate you." I whispered.

I felt his breath against my lips I loved the feeling of his warmth. "you're such an idiot. just date me in private." He chuckled we both kept our voices in a whisper and he kept his head against my own. I felt his fingers tap against my hips in an unforgettable rhythm.

"fuck you hippo."

"you wish." He pecked my lips again I sighed aloud knowing I couldn't fight myself any longer.

the heart wanted what it wanted.

"Fine asshole but not even christina can know. Oh and don't forget I fucking hate you dickwad."

"I knew you would give in ugly ass." He winked connecting our lips in a long kiss. I've never felt so alive from a kiss in my entire life.

god why did my heart want jack Avery of all people?

_______________________

a shorty ;)