𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

I grumbled as I saw jack walk in the classroom a smirk on his face as usual. His looks are cursed.

"hey Zach attack." He said startling me. He wasn't supposed to call me friendly names we weren't friends.
"Excuse me? Don't call me that." I protested.

"Would you like buttercup instead?" He smirked before putting his hand on my chin lifting it.
I could feel my body tremble by his touch as he put his face closer to mine.

"I-I don't l-like it." I stuttered out praying no one was watching.

"I'll think of something new okay?" He walked away simply pretending nothing else happened as I sighed resting my head on my desk in relief corbyn didn't see.

I lifted my head hearing corbyns voice happily  as I watched corbyn walk through the classroom door with his hand intertwined with Christina. I was so glad to see him finally having he relationship he has wanted for a long time.

"Zach! Guess what?!" corbyn yelled ripping his hand away from Christina to run to me. I Looked at her with apologetic eyes as she nodded with a chuckle.

"I've got a girlfriend!" He yelled jumping around and dancing in a circle.
"Congrats bean you deserve one." I smiled hugging him. I could feel his smile radiating the room.

corbyn took a seat behind me next to his girlfriend. I swooned at their perfect relationship. They deserved eachother.though I was little upset that I would have to sit alone in math now.

Jack hesitantly took a seat beside me as I sneered in disgust. I didn't want avery near me. Atleast not when corbyns around.

during class I struggled keeping up with notes. She went too fast so I gave up and began to draw on the sides on my paper. It was useless anyways.
after all that's what I had daniel for. He would just reteach it to me this afternoon. Hopefully in a way I understood.

as class ended I grabbed my papers shoving them into my bag ready to leave. That's when jack grabbed my wrist.

"hey I saw you tuned out so I wrote you some notes where you stopped." Surprisingly his voids was calming and his guesture was sweet.

I couldn't help but swoon thinking about the guesture he had just made

what the hell was wrong with me?

"Um..thanks." I nodded taking the papers and leaving before he could speak again.
_

during lunch I sighed watching corbyn and Christina speak at a different table. Without corbyn I used to atleast have jonah but ever since he transferred it was only corbyn and I.

now it was just me.

I sighed and played with my fork in my spaghetti.

"Sucks being the new kid right? Or that's why I assume your eating alone because that's why I am." A girl interrupted my thoughts taking a seat at the table.

"I'm Kay nice meet you." She smiled.

"I'm zach." I held out my hand for her but she pulled me into a hug. I suddenly felt my palms start to sweat.

I looked at her features and she was beautiful.

"I'm not new it's just my friend is busy." I smiled nervously. "I could use some company."

"Great because I needed a hot guy to sit with at this cursed new school. All the girls seem bitchy." She laughed flipping her hair.

I chocked on my food when she called me hot. Maybe things were going to go my way from now on. A new tutor

and a hot new friend.
___________________

It's late gnnnn