𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

a/n: pls comment ur heart out I love this chapter

In the midst of the night my mind wandered of all the possible things that could be going on in the world.

I tried to think of what happened beyond the world when I wanted to fall asleep that's atleast how corbyn slept on tiresome nights. But I didn't want to think of the lonleyness of space.

though as I began to think more I realized earth was no better. There may be life but I still felt alone. Even surrounded.

"you're awake aren't you?" jacks voice said shyly from his spot on the floor.

I turned in my bed looking at him on the floor. The moons light that seeped through my window illuminated his features.

he slowly stood up and approached my bed. I sat up on the edge of my bed and he sat beside me. "I'm so sorry." jack breathed out.

"For what?" i couldn't think of anything wrong he did latley.

"For a few things." He began taking a breath the room became silent once more. Only the soft sounds of him shifting on the bed was heard. "You said no but I came over anyways.Even if we ended up staying here I shouldn't have ever pushed you to do something you didn't want to do."

I looked at him confused.maybe it was something in the air or maybe the time of night but jack was confessing to me. It was very raw.

"It's..alright. I actually needed company and I'm glad you pushed." I admitted.

"also I'm sorry but I know this is supposed to be casual but I think I caught feelings.. I want to try things other than kissing or feeling each other. Because I know how you feel physically. I want to feel you in here." He whispered before pointing to his chest.

I looked at his glossy eyes in the moons light and could see how serious he was. Maybe this was more than I ever anticipated.

"do you want to feel me here?" He asked laying his hand on my chest.

I looked at him thinking before I could say anything. Things were never meant to get anywhere. We were just supposed to kiss and feel good inside. Satisfy the urge.

but now I had no longer felt that urge I felt something different. Maybe something I wasn't ready to feel yet.

nonetheless I nodded. "I want to try with you."

_

Jack nervously gripped my hand in his and I held his back. Shyly our fingers intertwined while we sat at the dining room table in my house.

"Goodmorning zacho!" a voice said excitingly. I recognized it immediately turning to see my father.

"Oh who's this?" He smiled warmly but I trembled as I pulled my hand from jacks.

"I'm jack his friend.Nice to meet you." Jack smiled standing and shaking his hand as my dad pat him in a friendly manner on the back.

"Actually he's my boyfriend.." I said abruptly. Catching the attention of jack and my father. Shock on both faces.

I waited for a response. I never told my father I was gay neither anyone in my family. So I began to tremble after the silence that felt like eternity.

"Oh well don't let your old dad invade on couples time I just came for some cereal!" chuckled believing it was a funny joke. It was not.

I let out the breath for air I was holding as did jack before he sat down with me again.

"Bye boys!" my dad said before leaving.

I looked over to jack to see a huge smile on his face. "So were official?"

"yeah I guess we are."

there was no denying it at this point I was head over heels for a boy named Jack Avery.

________________________