|| C H A P T E R 36 ||

Börja om från början

The first photo I saw was of Brooke and Terra. They were doing face masks. Innocent enough. I continued clicking through. Pictures of Janessa, Lacie, and Maggie also showed up. The last photo had my heart drop all the way down into my stomach.

 The last photo had my heart drop all the way down into my stomach

Tyler took my phone from me and chucked it to the side. Literally just threw it. I would have been more concerned if he didn't have carpet, but his plush white carpet wouldn't break my phone. That's just how soft it is.

"No more of that. Let's go get breakfast get dressed."

"I don't want breakfast. I want to lay here and be depressed," I got under the cover and rolled up into a ball.

I felt the bed shift under Tyler's weight as he sat up, probably to put out his cigarette. He pulls the covers down and grabs me by my ankles. Soon I'm sprawled all across the bed.

"Come on Hoe. We're getting breakfast I'm hungry." He left my feet hanging office bed while the rest of my body laid flat on the mattress.

"Can't we have your chef make something?" I put my forearm over my face.

"No there's nothing like the sweet pleasure of a greasy McDonald's McGriddle. Oh and a hash brown, and their orange juice. Their orange juice kind of hits different. Like their sprite." He talks from inside his closet.

"But you have your own personal chef!" I sit up and cross my legs in front of me.

"Get your lazy ass up," he walks out the closet wearing his grey 'stop looking at my dick' sweats and a plain black shirt. "Or go like that see if I care." He grabs his white forces and sits next to me putting them on.

I sigh, "did my sweats get here to?" I ordered a pair of black sweats identical to his and had them shipped here.

"Yah they're in the closet."

Getting up I walk into his closet. His closet is about the size of my room and held so much clothes I didn't even know one could have so much. It was all organized though. The box sat on the floor next to the hanging clothes. I bent down and reached inside pulling out my sweats.

 I bent down and reached inside pulling out my sweats