•Chapter 6~Failed test•

Kokichi's P.O.V
I looked at my machine for a good 5 minutes until I went to go pack up for school. I decided to leave my razor at home since I have a knife from Rantaro before he left me.

Shuichi's P.O.V
"Hey!" I said to Kokichi when I saw him walking out of his house. He ignored me, that was odd Af. "Hmph fine be that way" I scoffed at him. "Nishishishi!~" Kokichi smiles his usual smile. I smiled at him. (BOI WARNING SHUICHI IS NORMALLY THE ONE TO DO THIS BUT I WANTED TO MIX It Up!! UwU) Kokichi was red as a tomato, as I smiled at him.

Kokichi's P.O.V
I ran into the school going to the nearest bathroom to calm down. Did that really just happen? What, no get a hold of your self Kokichi...Shuichi likes Kaede not me! Why would I get that idea?! For a good 5-10 minutes I was freaking out, till the bell ringed.

No ones P.O.V
"Hey class! I'm sorry for not warning you but I didn't know until today, anyway we're having a test!!" "What?!" The whole class screamed except for Kokichi. He's been quiet for awhile like he has changed because of something. The Kiea, the teacher thought. "Uhm so this test is on, History!" Kiea said loud. "Once I pass all the test's out, you can start!"
«Time skip»
Once she passed all the test's out, he class had started.

Kokichi's P.O.V
I was having a lot of trouble with the test, so I just guessed on every single problem. If I fail will people think I'm a failure?! What I already am. Will they think of me more as a coward? What will they do? I had multiple questions in my head. I was freaking it so much that I started cutting my self with the flame blade with crying slightly. I didn't realize how deep it was, so then blood fished out my arms. I quickly covered it up crying more from the pain.

"Times up!!" Kiea said excited. "Great.." I whispered.

Shuichi's P.O.V
I was excited for the results, but was also obsessed with knowing what Kokichi will think. "Hey, What do you think you got?" I asked Kokichi. ".." Kokichi said nothing. "So....?-" I tried to say. Kokichi was looking down and after he got up for lunch break. "That took really longg" Kaede said tired.

Kokichi's P.O.V
"Announcement!! Kokichi come to the office!!" a voice said over a mic. I started to walk over to the office since I had nothing to do, and I didn't feel like arguing. Sigh (when some thing is underlined the person is doing that and if it's no ones POV then I will say who is doing it)

•Author• Sorry it's short very sorry! And sorry for the cliff hanger but Don't worry, the next chapter is  for the next activity, oh Warning there is abuse, not self abuse though, so warning 7w7   (Sorry TBC) word count UwU:500