•Chapter 1~ Kokichi's Life•

Kokichi's P.O.V
Kokichi's mom yelled, "Kokichi! Get your butt up!!!!!" Kokichi rolled over and looked at his clock, he saw that it was 7:20 am! He rushed out of bed then ran passed his mum to get out the door. Went he was tired and looked like a total garbage can, Mui looked at him with a death glare, and she walked off with Shuichi! (now I know what y'all fan girls and boys are thinking!! Shuichi and Mui are not dating and Shuichi is obsessed with Kokichi and Mui knew!! Just a heads up sorry, back to the story!). Kokichi looked down at his sleeves pulling them up, but to his relief his knife was there!
  Shuichi's P.O.V
I saw Kokichi and Rantaro happily chatting away like they had no care in the world! I scanned up and down Kokichi's body, but what I found was a fake smile upon that pretty face. "K-Kokichi! U-Uhm!!" Rantaro said as Kokichi was about to say his crush, but paused for a moment.

I quietly eavesdropped as Kokichi was saying something. "My c-....Nvm they probably didn't like them back" Kokichi sighed with a disappointing look on his face. 

"Oh..?" Rantaro said with a sad tone in his voice.

DING, DONG, DING!!!

Kokichi's P.O.V
Welp it's time for another horrible day at school... "Oh Ko- " Shuichi stopped as he looked down at my sleeves. "Kokichi?..Wha- how- Who did this to you?!" Shuichi said in fear. In a deep toned voice I quickly said, "And why would you care about me? Saihara•Chan~?" "Because your sp- " Shuichi stopped in fear of what he was going to say.

Shuichi's P.O.V
Oh shit I almost said he was special, but he is to me! And no one will ever know about my secret!! "Nishishishi~ saying something beloved" Kokichi said with a sad but happy tune in his voice. "Uhm n-no!! I didn't say that I meant it f- " "I'm just ly- " "STOP ALREADY WITH THE LIES DUMB HEAD!!" I said and I gasped at what I just said to him... "Kokichi I-..." I tried to say to him, but it was already to late...

(Me the shitty fat Author) Hah!! You expect me to not leave you on a cliffhanger, HaH!! Wrong indeed peeps!! Anyway sorry, but yea I was hella tired to really truly publish it, so if I made a mistake tell me, I also wrote this when it was 1:00 am in the morning so good luck me trying to sleep good!! -Me ljust wanting people to read yaio- Anyway I'm updating every day or try to at least!! So don't worry!! ;3; sorry if you read this and your like where's the other chapter 7w7 very sorry! But anyway Bai!! Hope y'all enjoyed my yaio story so far!! ÛwÛ