•Chapter 8~Why...•

Shuichi's P.O.V
I was paralyzed in fear as I saw the person climbing up the hole in the ground. My heart dropped as I saw who it was, Kokichi, my one and only. I felt my tears roll down my face, it felt like acid going down my skin. Kokichi smiled and quickly ran into the bathroom while I just stared terrorized in fear. Once I saw Kokichi come out, I ran up to him. "AHHHH!!!" I heard some one scream. I ran to the lockers to see who it was, to my surprise Kokichi was on top of Kaede and she was screaming for help. I ran up to her and asked "why did I like him??" Ugh so confusing!!!

•Time skip(few months later)•
Kokichi's P.O.V
Ever since that day...I have been avoiding all contact with every one except Kiibo. "So how are cookies?" Kiibo asks. "They are burnt" I say. (Means that he hates life, how are cookies means,  how is life, Brunt means bad and Soft means good.) I know that Kaede and Shuichi are dating now..He used to be a Yandere  for me, that's what he told me before leaving me in the dust. I decided to take my classes with Kiibo instead so I don't cry in the middle of class, that's just great. Now that Shuichi hates me I have a better reason to die, oh wait no to make my self suffer and then die!! Nishishishi~! "Wanna hang out with me tonight?" Kiibo asks. "Nishishishi!~ nah I have homework." I say. I also have to torture my self today. "Nishishishi!~ Sorry Ki-boy!" I apologize. "It's fine" Ki-Boy answers disappointed. I walk home talking with Ki-boy about how Shuichi ditched me.

"Oh here's my house!! Sorry got to go!! Hehehehehe!!" I run into my house and cry about the conversation we had.. Instead of doing homework I cut my self 5 times on each arm.. heh..Idc!! Ki-Boy won't care...Except he will... I went to the 'Ochi Clothes!!!' Store. I went to buy a new purple hoodie to cover my scars up, since my other jacket is too small for me. I bought the only purple jacket in the store, ¥2,000(2000 yen/20 dollars). I put it on, god I wish Shuichi didn't kill my mother it's really lonely now...I could have talked to her about my problems and she would keep it a secret, (she was really drunk when she hurt him btw I'm so sorry I didn't say that!! TwT you can stop reading if you want!) sigh god..

¥Author Chan!¥ I'm sorry this is short!! I'm really lazy today and I have a problem right now so now I'm just writing short stories, sorry if the next one is short as well... I'm sorry!! Ughhhhhh 7w7 I didn't have any good ideas, but yea sorry! Shuichi drawing maybe coming soon!! Love y'all しゅいちxこきち! (ShuichixKokichi!) UwU ぉゔぇ やっっ!