•Chapter 2~Confession•

Kokichi's P.O.V
Shaking at what Shuichi said to me, I ran down the hall way finding the nearest bathroom. I whispered to myself, "Does Shuichi really hate me that much?.."  I sniffed, I'm such a cry baby...Why did I think I had the chance, of course I'm fat, weak, looking like garbage, and... I have an idea!!! Kokichi quickly sneaks into his dorm and creaks open the door to make sure Shuichi nor Rantaro was their. I didn't see anyone to my relief, so I grabbed cardboard
¥Time Skip¥
After about 5 hours of making it realistic as he can, he heard foot steps towards the door. "No no no!!" I thought, as I was freaking out. "Kokichi?!" I heard a familiar voice call. Shoot it's Shuichi.... I started tearing up as I thought deeper about him, so I ran to the bathroom and got my dagger out.

Each cut is going to take away my feelings!! Right?! I sliced the dagger through my skin, it hurt so maybe I need to do it more often, since I didn't do it in a while...
Shuichi's P.O.V
I looked everywhere for him, but one place..The bathroom!! I knocked on the door but only heard two words. "Go. Away!" A voice yelled. I walked away feeling guilty of what I did.
Knock!! Knock!!
Rantaro knocked on the door. I opened it only to give him a death glare. Rantaro whispered "Come to the park I need to tell you something" Ugh now I have to go with that idiot, fine, I bet it's some cheap shit he's gonna talk about. I went to the park to see Rantaro dressed up for some kind of wedding or something. I said, "What do you need?" "I want to tell Kokichi my feelings I have for him!!" Rantaro said looking like a blushing mess. I walked away saying "Well good luck..." Rantaro smiled and texted Kokichi.
Kokichi's P.O.V
"Hm?" My phone dinged, it was from Rantaro?
«Kokichi's phone»
Rantaro• Uhm Kokichi..?
Kokichi• Hm
Rantaro• Can I meet you at BoBa Bo Tealy Cafe'?
Kokichi• yea sure...

Kokichi got dressed in his normal clothes and dragged his sleeves down so that they cover him. Kokichi finally got up to the cafe and looked at Rantaro, he looked really fancy..

I walked up to him saying "Wha?- What you need?" Rantaro gave me a note saying...
Dear Kokichi,
I wanted to say, uhm well I liked you for a couple of months now, and uhm I really wanted to see if you liked me back, do you?
Yes? () No? ()
*Fill in the boxes
I filled in no, and put "Sorry can we just be friends..?"
Shuichi's P.O.V
Ok..Let's see- my thoughts were interrupted when Kokichi and Rantaro came back. "Huh?" I said. "Hey guys..." I said trying not to sound irritated. "Hey..." Rantaro said in a sad tone, "I'm going to go to Mui's house" Kokichi walked of grumbling under his breath. "...Why? But why her house!! Why can't you just stay with me!!" My thought said to me.
Kokichi's P.O.V
I looked at the mask I made looking like I was always happy.. I walked to Mui's house trying to avoid any contact with anyone around the neighbor hood.

(Here's your shitty author with a crappy update) so I know this is cringy but this is my first one ok?! TwT so ye. Anyway the reason he made that mask is because he was going to hide his sadness and depression. He has a crush on shuichi but already know that he is going to get abused by his family if he admits he is gay. So yea, this is just like logic so yes it's not really that sad, I've heard sadder. Don't ask I just like to make my self suffer!! UwU anyway thx! For reading.. tbc