•Chapter 7~Heart Broken(His is simaler to the one with his mom so yea..)•

Warning!!!
>Child Abuse
>Bully!!! (Just wanted to add that)
(If your sensitive about violence then skip the violent part, it will come up)

Kokichi's P.O.V
I finally reached the principal's office, the office was all the way across the school. When I opened the door, I saw Kaede. "She will be helping you with studies today!" "Reason?" I demanded "Oh just because you FAILED!!" "And..?" "Ugh, Kaede just make him study." One 'master' said to her. "Yes ma'am!" Kaede said obediently. I walked with her down stairs, wait down stairs?! I thought we were studying?? What's going on here..? Sigh What is happening. We reached the basement/the bottom of he stairs. There was a glass case for her to go into and then there was some weird chain thing that has to hold up your arms and legs..?

I saw a eldest with one little DIY book it looks like? "Follow me" Kaede said with a evil voice. "Mk...?" I mumbled. She put me in the chains and got a knife out. "Wh-What?!" I yelled. "Shh... If I know what's good for you." I gulped and she stabbed my Armand dragged the knife down with a lot of force. "AGGG!!!" I screamed in pain. She then did the same thing to my other arm. "Wh-Why..." I grumbled. She ignored me and stabbed my legs three times and three more times in the same wound. "My job is done here!~" She said with pleasure. "Oh and Shu-Baby is mine!!~" "Ok...." I said as my heart dropped

She stabbed my shoulders with sharp nails and she did the same with my feet. She got me out of the chains but my body flopped down because of the nails. She chuckled as she left.

Shuichi's P.O.V
"What gloomy weather we're having today." "Indeed" a voice said behind me. It was 'Kaede'.. She leaned down on me pinning me to the ground, she then kissed me. "Hm?!-" I muffled. She took a picture and sent it to something.

The next morning

Yawns Great another day of Kaede, all I wanna see is Kokichi. When I went to school I was 1 minute late, god damnit. I looked around for a good 10 minutes seeing Kokichi wasn't coming, Kaedes doing? Hmm I figure it out sooner or later. Next thing I knew was that it was time to go? Wow it early because of spring break, new but ok. I went down near the principals office to lockers so I could get my stuff, that happened until I heard a familiar scream, Kokichi?! I took hours trying to find his scream until I saw hands up the floor, bloody like they took a bath in blood...

(Yaoi lover alert!!) Sorry it's bad and cringy.. oh well and btw sorry for the cliff hanger again and it's short so ye.. sorry again I might draw shuichi later and l post it, I'm sorry this book is gonna be long..