Ch 16: Menace

Y/n's POV.

I still have this undying guilt while remembering the time Osana confronted me and let out her melancholic grievance at the thought that my only concern is Kokona and slowly casting them away. It wasn't my intention at the first place, I just..want to help her and that's all. But..*sigh* now that she and Saki are gone, I can't let these bitter emotions drag me down. I still have Ayano and the others so..I have to be strong and be there for them.  I don't want them to hate me..forever.

I take out my f/c pocket watch and look at the time, it was already 6:36 AM. I should get going now.

I was going to order food online from my smart phone when the door bell suddenly rings. I blinked my e/c eyes twice and did not move until it rings again. Putting my phone onto the table with a confused expression, I slowly stood up and fix all of my other stuffs before going to the front door and peek into a small hole through the door to see who was my early visitor.

Huh? W-what is she doing here so early? I said to myself and silently made a another sigh before opening the door and greet her with a small smile.

"Good morning Ayano.".

She smiles at me before she passes right to my side, she takes her shoes off and walk inside of my house. Ookay? That was..expected.

"What are you doing here?.". I asked as I gently close the door and head over to her direction.

"I'm here to give you this.". Ayano replied and raise her hand for me to see a black bento box covered by an f/c blanket.

I gawk and stare to the bento box for a second then look up to her. "You..you made me lunch?"

"Yes.". She simply replied with a faint blush searing up on her face.

"Oh, T-that's nice of you. To tell you the truth, i was going to order food online earlier before you arrive.". I said and playfully scratch my head with my free hand.

Her smile fades as she gives an concerned expression while she sets her eyes down and gaze into my broken arm. "How's your arm? Does it still hurt?".

"My arm's taking a great recovery. I can feel that I could finally take these cast and sling out in no time.". I said and move my broken arm a bit, showing that it doesn't hurt well when I move it.

Ayano came closer and gently touches my casted arm."I see. Well, if you need help. Don't hesitate to ask okay?.". She said and smile.

"Uh..you've done a lot of things for me and I am truly embarrass because of that. But, don't worry, as soon as my arm heals up, i'm going to turn all the favors.". I said.

"I'm looking forward to it~". Ayano said and slid the bento box on my school bag. "Well? Are you ready to go?".

I lightly chuckles and nod my head. As I expected, she grab my bag and hang it around her left shoulder and head to the shoe cabinet to put her shoes back and prepare mine.

She's treating me like a princess, isn't she?

"My, my. If you're always treating me like this, I might ended up as a spoiled bratty shoujo here.". I sneered at her and grin.

Ayano suddenly laughs and pats my left foot. She laughs? Well..that's rare.