Chapter 30 - Warbringer

Yandegire-chan's POV.

Ahhh, nothing is more better than sipping a bloody wine while hanging around in my idiot cousin's basement. Finally! she's out of the scene and already out of my wa-

*Blag!*

"Holy shi-...". The steel door opens and I startled the fucking hell out of my lungs. I quickly looked at the door and glares at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU DUMBASS?!". I quickly snarled at him.

"What the hell is my problem?". My freaking cousin said as he hysterically went on my location and slams his hand to the steel table near me. "YOU! Why the hell did you frame her? Do you know the consequences of that? Do you?!".

I still looking at him and laughs maniacally. "So what? Do you think i care? Look! Look at me. Do I seem scared? Ahaha, am I shaking? Do it show on my cute face? FUCK NO SO SHUT THE HELL UP!". I yelled and crushed the wine glass with my bare hand.

He quickly steps back and look anxious now. I gently sat down again and take the bottle wine instead and chug the wine gently. I saw my Boon cousin pinches the bridge of his nose and sigh heavily.

"They already know what did you do to her. And they're coming to get us.". He said with a sigh.

"Geez, stop being like a worryrat will ya? As If that they can hurt us or so..hehe..and besides i can do what I want to. I am the Game Master! So a simple threat won't make me shiver.. Not even them.".

Oh boy, looks like my goody words of reassurance isn't enough to calm the shit out of him. Sheesh.. I sighed and went on my serious mode.

"I know what's ahead, that's why I already called him. I need an eye to knew their movements. I also knew that she'll be out within a day or half so I need to execute our last plan once she appears on the school.".

"But it is still early!". He said as he crossed his arms on his chest. "And we can't even promise to make such things to help you. Now with that minimum amount of..time".

I chuckled darkly and takes my last drink before placing the wine on the table and give my phone to him. "Read that so your shitless mega-mind would stop worrying, worry rat..".

He took my phone and read the message, I know he's done reading it when I saw his eyes wide in terror and quickly looks at me with a scared facial expression.

"D-Don't tell me...".

I stood up and my glamorous smirk is now showing. "Hehee, so sit tight, relax and enjoy the remaining mushy days".

"What?! That early? Man..you're fast-forwarding our plan like crazy! Are you-.. ".

"..out of my mind? Ahahaha, yes. Since I was a kid actually. ". I laughed malevolently and cracks my neck out of boredom.

While my worry rat cousin is still looking at me, he can't believe that I already concreted a plan for the grand finale.

"You should learn to take a few steps ahead to your enemy if you don't want to lose on the game.". I said as i gazes up to the ceiling with a gentle smile carving on my face.

This cute behavior made him more disturbed while looking to her deranged cousin which is none other than me, hehe.. he knew that I can do something that he can't ever imagine in his life. He only sighs as an answer and call his friend.

Hm.. Now that I have short time, and got one shot.. One opportunity..

I need to make this play more accurate and..fun..