Ch 33: A Rusty Play

Third Person's POV.

With the odd looking pair, Ayano and Megami teamed up to find the leader of the deliquents and rescue Y/n. Using Ayano's connection to Info-chan, they tracked Y/n's location and Megami assembled her team along with her bodyguards and the police as escorts.

While heading towards the location, she can't get the feeling of cringing while looking at Ayano who's sitting far away on her and looking on the window, emotionlessly.

Megami knew what is she capable off and one wrong move can provoke her. So she made sure that she had her fleet just incase the vulgar creature that she refer gone berserk.

Ayano noticed that she's being watched.

"Don't stare.". Ayano said, softly yet threatening.

"I'm just making sure that you won't do anything reckless.". Megami replied, calmly.

Ayano ignores her and stares back to the window.

"I can't believed that Taro Yamada would do this. He's a good person.". Megami said as she starts scrolling her tablet.

Ayano didn't reply and just sigh shallowly. The boy that she firstly desire kidnaps the girl that she truly love. Her emotions starts to consume her consciousness and slowly slipping her grip to reality.

"He will pay.". Ayano chanted under her breath.

Once they arrived on the abandoned factory, Ayano quickly goes out to the car and run to rescue Y/n. Megami on the other hand, starts to move her men to surround the place and arrests all the kidnappers.

The door is closed and saw a few drops of blood on the handle, making her panicked and she harshly kicks the door and flungs them open.

Her eyes widened once she saw what's inside.

"Don't do such reckless m-..". Megami stuttered and horrified once she saw what Ayano saw.

A few dismembered corpses lying on the ground, bathing on their own dried blood. The whole room is smeared by blood, decapitated heads and ripped bodies. Some of Megami's men didn't handle the urge and vomits in pure disgust.

Ayano walks in and her eyes glued on one corpse lying beside the wooden chair. It's was Taro, his eyes were widened and his mouth is opened, his body is ripped and his organs were now visible and having flies swarming around it. She knows that he felt the pain of being tortured before he died but she doesn't matter now. In fact, she's happy that she won't stained her hands to punish Taro for taking Y/n away from her.

She looks away and starts to scout the area, leaving Megami behind with her weak team. Within a few minutes of searching, she found nothing, making her annoyed and raised her anxiety.

Until,

She saw a sticky note lying on the wooden chair, she picked it up and read what's written on it.

Roses are Red,
violets are blue.
Bloods will shed,
and so yours true.

Ayano tries to control her emotion and she slowly crumbling the paper.

"That's bitch...". She said while she crumbles the paper.

Megami shows up and going to asked her when she qudikly threw the paper on her direction. Good thing Megami has good reflexes and quickly catched the crumbled paper and examined it.

"...she have her..". Megami said.

"I'm going to see her.". Ayano said as she start walking away from the crime scene.