Ch 34: Deceiver's Game

Ayano's POV.

It was a fine silent day which is bothering me, back before the school in under a chaotic strike and now it went peacefully. I'm starting to feel that something is going to happen sooner or later.

"Alright, thank you.". Megami said as I immediately hide something on my secret pocket.

My feelings never failed me when it comes to danger, and I know Megami does the same but she's showing like she's a vulnerable target. That Yandegire bitch is smart and sneaky, she knows every single move we make and get a counter to make us stun and lead to empty leads and confusing suspects.

Its like she's near on us..I'm suspecting one person but I don't have any evidences on my hold and jump on such conclusions as well. Info-chan on the other hand is still searching for evidences to find the identity of that cunning bitch. 

I have a feeling who is she but..half of me tells that my hunch is wrong..

"I already secure all of the entrances and exits here in Akademi high. Once she gets in, she can't get out.". Megami said while she starts contacting the rest of the student council club.

"Do not estimate that bitch, if her work makes you this paranoid then,you shouldn't underestimated her.". I said, coldly.

Megami looks at me suspiciously and said "You do know that girl must be a victim of your mother's crime on the past, don't act so innocent, I knew what you and your mother did to this school.".

"My mother has nothing to do with your problems today. Whatever happened in the past will be on the past  and the reason why I'm only helping you is because of Y/n. She must be really terrified now and I don't want her to get hurt because of your idiotically actions.". 

Her stern gaze turns into a soft one when she heard my Angel's name. I'll be gauging her eyes once this mess is finally over.

We heard the school bell rings, I left her and went on my own classroom. As soon as the teacher approaches to the classroom, she asked us to open our books to that page she told and starts lecturing us like it was a normal boring day.

I heard a static noise coming from the small speaker connecting to the broadcasting club.

TESTING, TESTING, CHECK ONE TWO THREE, ONE TWO THREE~

What the hell?

HELLO? AH! ITS WORKING! AHAHA *cough* HELLO LITTLE TARGETS, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I'M MAKING YOU ALL AS MY HOSTAGES. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE~ EACH TEN MINUTES,I WILL KILL ONE OF YOU AND MY SUBORDINATES WILL DO THE SAME~

It's that bitch again. I knew she's here...what's her trick this time.

SO IN SHORT OF THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH THINGY, YOU WERE ALL GOING TO DIE! AHAHAHA!

*bang!*