'Ohhhhh yessssss~' An invitation.

Start from the beginning

Someone was going to die.

Distant, echoing cheers were what had awoken you from your short-lived slumber. Your body jolted involuntarily, as if someone was shaking you, snapping you awake: "Look alive princess-!" A voice murmured against your ear- a hot hiss, like a jet of steam: "wuh-??" You murmured, confused before a mechanical whirr sounded, your body jolting slightly as you were lifted into the air by an invisible force (which in all actuality was a metal platform-) White spotlight blinded you, causing you to grimace before your vision settled. You gasped.

"WHO'S READY TO RUMBLEEEE-?!!"

You immediately reared back as coloured lights began to flash, attempting to wriggle out of your bindings to no avail- a vision of pink stepped infront of you- the figure from earlier. The coat was ditched, a pink satin vest embedded with matching glitter and a black collared undershirt took its place along with tight black leather pants.

He waved lovingly at the crowds, blowing kisses in a most flamboyant fashion as he listened to the name on everyone's lips that only came out in continuous cheer: "METTATON-!! METTATON!!" They all chanted steadily asides from the one scream of: "HAVE MY BABIES!!!!" To which he winked, addressing the person through the mic. "Oh you know I would darling~! I'm that whore-" More fanatic screams sounded after that.

He jumped down into the crowd, the spotlight following him as people fainted left and right, parting way for him like the passage through the Red Sea. "My darlings... My monsters!" he began, the crowds picking up again, his smirk growing. "With me tonight- is a verrry special guest..." he purred as he turned half circle back towards the stage with practised flair, finger-gun pointing to the stage. "The beautiful miss (y/n) (l/n)!" A spotlight snapped on you, you pausing in your attempts.

The monsters cheered raucously, clapping as Mettaton made his way back up to the stage, pink heeled boots clicking with his every deliberate sway. "Yes my darlings-!!" He announced before stooping in, tilting your chin with a gloved finger- gaze narrowed as his smirk grew, faces only a breath apart. "Beautiful, isn't she folks?"

The monsters cheered in agreement, wolf whistling as you glared at him, him sweeping away to circle around you. "You see my darlings- looks can be deceiving... as this pure, pretty face is none other than the face of the lover- of the murderer- the tyrant that took our beloved queen's life!" You froze, confused before he uttered out with venom, eyes un-breaking from your stare. "Sans the damn skeleton..." Your eyes were wide, shellshocked as the crowd fell into hushed gasps and murmurs. "Yes my darlings- one of the brothers that were involved in this brutallic crime! You know how I always say- an eye for an eye??"

The crowd screamed wildly as you struggled.

Mettaton's grin widened before looking to the camera poised infront of him; "If he dosent come to rescue his darling damsel in less than a minute- she'll be auctioned off and my darling monsters sure are hungry for some human action-!!" The butt of your chair jarred him in the gut as the cheers grew, he winced in pain before squeezing your cheeks harshly, throwing a scowl to the camera, pouting mockingly.

"Come and get it Sans!" He spat before a long slick tongue dragged itself up your cheek, you letting out a disgusted yelp. "Sans!" You pleaded- then, as if summoning the devil himself (in the fashion of beetlejuice, as three times is the charm-) the studio doors slammed open- Sans drowned in dim light, huffing- his expression downright foul and murderous.

"Yer fuckin' dead Metta-"

Mettaton only simpered. "Sansy~ glad you could make your execution early-!" Sans thundered forwards, the crowd dead silent as he advanced. "Look at the lot of you- filthy, pathetic and disgusting. Thinking you can sell off others property like it's nothin'- like she's a mannequin you can all defile for the right price..." Sans stopped, spitting at Mettaton's feet.

"Yer disgustin'-"

Mettaton only smiled. "Takes one to know one~!" His heel suddenly stomped on a metal panel next to the chair, silence befell all as a swing tune began to blare, Sans narrowly ducked a buzz saw that emerged from the stage. Sans threw a look to your captor, the game in mind as he dodged another. "Can you keep up??" Mettaton posed, the crowd cheering yet again. Sans growled under his breath as another one spun to him, him phasing through in usual smoke. "Oooh- things are getting heated!!" He winked, Sans whirling to him. "Shut the hell up you walking refrigerator!!" He barked.

"Saucy~!" The 'fridge' in question retaliated, dancing round the saws as though they were nothing. "You had better reach that panel darling~ every saw closes in that little bit more- inch by inch till your pretty friend is nothing but ribbons-!" He flipped effortlessly after gesturing as Sans' eyes darted towards the panel. His frenzy was absolutely exhilarating in the machine's eyes. Like a light that just refused to die- marvellous!

Bones shot out like projectiles, launching him up towards the panel as you tried to worm away from the incoming saws. He was electrocuted abruptly, letting out a searing yell of pain as you called out in a scream. "SANS!!"

Mettaton approached the lifeless skeleton, tutting as though he were disappointed. "I was honestly expecting more out of you Sansy... I knew Papy said you were rusty, but I didn't think you'd be that rust-!" A beam shot him whirling across the stage, the crowd screaming in fear, dispersing like bugs upon light. Mettaton propped himself up weakly by the elbows as Sans hit the panel with his shoe, his glare stormy.

He deftly untied the thick rope restraints, helping you up before you brushed him off. "I'm fine- I'm fine!" You coaxed. You both threw identical looks over to the robot on the floor, chuckling to himself. "Well-" he began brokenly, a pool of melted metal streaming down the side of his features. "I wasn't expecting that- I haven't felt the Gaster blaster in such a long time-" Sans only grunted at the metal mass sprawled on the floor, taking your hand and making his way down the stage. "You'll feel more than just a graze if you don't keep your mouth shut-!"

"Wait-"

The machine called out, you both turning as he crawled slowly towards the edge of the stage. "I bare invitation from the king..." Mettaton slipped an envelope to Sans, the skeleton glancing down at it, back turned before incinerating it with his index finger, leading you out by the waist, his voice a low, growling echo.

"You tell your king to take his invitation and stuff it!"

He gestured obscenely, leaving Mettaton in the dark as a figure began tending to him from backstage-

This wouldn't be the end of it-

(A.N: FEAST MY LITTLE ONES! FEAST! I hope that has satisfied you all- cause today was crazy! XD I hope you all liked it though. Plenty more to come, even have a sequel series in planning. As always, please comment- I love to read through all of them, vote if you feel the need to and keep being awesome! Plus ultra and all that jazz! Boo ya!)