"Four." He stated simply.

I paled at that. "Meaning she was how young when she started killing criminal overlords.?" My voice went higher.

He threw me a savage grin. "Young enough."

My guess was that she was hardly twenty when she started killing them off. Started becoming a weapon incarnate. How many years before that was spent training to become—

"We're here." Proximo interrupted my thoughts as we arrived outside an entirely forgettable dark building with hardly more than four floors in height. I eyed it unimpressed.

"Judging a building by its facade." Proximo tutted nearby. "How very Sector 1 of you."

I frowned as he strode forward and pressed an intercom on a dirty stone pillar. The place would need some serious work... if this was really his choice. I eyed the broken windows above the few floors. The building was wide I'd give him that. At least a cargo warehouse in width. It was secluded. Not a person walked the thin street and it was overshadowed by a large overpass where land vehicles raced on high.

"Dazz." Proximo spoke deep into the old mic.

"Prox, come on in!" A female voice called back a moment later.

When the door buzzed open we drew within. It was as equally unimpressive within as it was outside. We were met with a stone hall. Nondescript in every sense apart from a few graffiti tags.

Then I heard steps, small but quick.

Bright blue hair shone around the corner before the one I assumed was Dazz flashed him a bright grin.

"Come here you big rock!" She called as she quickened her pace. I noticed the bright neon blue ink etched along her collar bones into swirls of waves and curls. Her bright blue hair was plaited down one side.
Proximo's expression was bordering on exasperated.

"A handshake will do—" she cut through his words with an eager hug he couldn't escape. I couldn't hide the smirk on my face as he awkwardly allowed a pat on her shoulder.

Then she punched him hard on the arm to my utter disbelief. He merely glared like...
"Makayla, this is my ever draining sister."

I stared in shock. Before she turned her attention on me with the equal calculation of her brothers grey eyes. They raised her brows a little.

"A bit finely cut for your taste Prox but morbidly better looking than your last." She shrugged.

He pinched his nose tightly. "She is not—"

"Shhuushh!" She threw a hand towards him as she eyed me in detail. Her dark tank top showed no flash of red or allegiance to division 52. In fact the rest of her cargo pants and boots were fairly civilian.

"What's your work?" She asked with a small squint.

"I... help out Scorpion... when I can." I tried unconvincingly to come up with my role in all this.

"Uhuh." Dazz replied. She grinned up at her brother. "Your girl is a terrible liar, I guess it is that pretty face you're after." She winked at me.