Chapter 6: Parental Meeting

Lucy P.O.V.

Yesterday was tiring. Natsu brought me to the mall. He let me wear a dress and he let me choose a pair of shoes. The weirdest thing was, why was I wearing it when it's special for someone else? Anyways, today was Saturday, I was still in snooze mode when a warm hand was on my shoulder.

"Ms. Heartfilia, you have a visitor" said a squeaky voice.

Uh-oh. How did Natsu get in my room!

"Natsu! Get out!" I yelled. "No way Lucy, you gotta go where I gotta go!" He instructed. "Nope, it's Saturday Natsu. Gimme a break!" I pleaded, lazily. "Nuh-uh, if you want to let me do it then you leave me no choice"

Natsu got on the bed. He pinned me down. His hands were on mine and his knees were on mine. Our face was an inch apart. Wait a minute, he copied it from my book! How dare he do that! "Natsu! Get off me!" I yelled. "You can't do anything Lucy... The contract says the rules and you can't defy them. You're mine now and forever not 'til this contract is done" whispered Natsu. His lips touched my ears which caused me to melt.

My face was burning red and I was heated lava. "Natsu let go of me!" I kept yelling. But Natsu closed the door that's why no one can hear my yell. His breath was warm on my neck and his eyes were beside mine. With all my might, I pushed Natsu forward but I failed.

I was pushed down and this time it's different. My arms were around his neck and our lips were touched together. Natsu closed his eyes. I couldn't let go. There was no chance of doing so. He let go of me and everything was silent. I kept moving away from him. "N-natsu, why did you k-kiss me again?" I stuttered. "It feels right" he replied.

"What did you mean it felt right?" I asked. "It isn't the same way I kissed Lisanna" he answered. "Lisanna? Who is she?" I ask. "My former girlfriend" explained Natsu. "Get dressed. We're going out today. I'll wait for you downstairs" he scurried down stairs. I just simply took a quick bath and changed into my stripped dress. I wore matching shoes and tied my hair sideways. I got a shoulder bag and packed some needed stuff.

I scampered out of my door and headed towards my living room. Until I spotted Natsu outside. I bid Lucky and dad a farewell and scurried out. "You look neat" commented Natsu. I smile at him warmly. i saw Natsu in a white tuxedo and black bow. His hair is the same of course. His smirk was on again and this time it was, kinder and sweet.

"Thanks.. You're, cool" I murmured. He grinned at me and started his way to the passenger's seat door. "Luce, come in" ordered Natsu, politely. I smiled at him. I walked forward and entered the car. I sat down and waited for him to enter the driver's seat. 

On the way to the place where Natsu set our so-called date, the atmosphere was silent. None of us talked to each other.

-------------------------

Promoting the story of JeRein_14!

I thank you for giving me brand new ideas. Keep up the good work JeRein!!!

Phoenix_Faith_1616