New Book// Chapter 28

I cannot believe my obsession over romance. I cannot get over it. Not at all. So I decided to make a new book. No fanfic, no anime but pure love and made by me. Consists of badboys, friends, school, high school love and plenty more. So whoever is out there, can you check out my book? I wanna check the feedback coming from it and I really do appreciate it if you did. You guys are the best! Anyways, here's a peek.
Cast:
April Lambert - Main Character
Drew Johnson - Badboy
Gabby Lavenders - Best Friend of April
More To see in the book!
Read: Badboy's Little Secret

So, let's continue with.... Chapter 28!!
"Arrggh! Where the h**l is my stupid phone?"
Around 7:00 in the morning, I was freaking out. Why? Five minutes, and I'm freaking late for class!! I was panicking and I can't find my cellphone. After throwing all my pillows away, opening drawers in rush and flipping through all, I found my phone, on the floor. I grabbed it, threw it in my bag and rushed out of my room. I was running to school. Hell, I'll surely be late. Vroom~!
I turned, to see the person I least expected to see. DEREK.
"What do you want, Derek?" I hissed at him.
"Calm down, tiger" he was in his normal accent. That plain american one.
"I'm gonna be late if I'll be talking to you, nimrod." I started to walk away when he honked.
I turned and glared at him. "What? Wanna apologize?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't mean to do anything to you! It's just that, I'm just taking the oppo-"
"Opportunity? Opportunity? I'm an opportunity? Are you friggin' mental? You're saying I'm a choice, one of your fans. A person who goes goo-goo over some stupid crap person who doesn't even treat a single girl with TRUE love?! Shit, no. I'm not one of them. And don't ever talk to me again. You've hurt me enough. I'd rather have someone not to love me then feel hurt and worse. I'm starting to hate you even more with a look at your face" I sneered.
He was stunned. But who am I to care for such a loser?
---------------------------------
"You what?" Carrie choked on her pasta.
"Yeah, I told him the stupid truth. I'm so over him"
"I wanna be truthful. He totally deserves it but I loved him because of looks. Don't judge" Thania pointed out.
"Nah, Won't" I chewed on my crépe and gulped it immediately.
A sudden hand touched my shoulder. I whipped my head to see, Natsu. Handsome as usual and that playful smirk on his lips. Typical.
"Hey Luce"
"Hi"
"Can we talk?" He questioned.
"Sure"
We stood and headed over to exit the school. We walked to the benches and sat.
"What's up?"
"Well.. Uhum- I mean. It's just hard to explain now. After all that's just happened. I just wanna apologize of what I've done. Taking your privacy and freedom stuff."
I chuckled. Of course he would apologize. That's his scene.
"You've said sorry already. You're good"
He gave his millionaire smirk.
"I know this is hard to say and ask you to do but"
"But...." What is he talking about. This is getting shivers.
"Can you, come with me. Back home?" He choked.
"What?" I didn't get.
"I mean, come back home!"
"Home where? My apartment?" I look silly with these questions, am I?
"Japan" One word and I'm down.
"Natsu... I don't know. I've pretty much settled down! I've got friends, apartment, Mcdonalds in breakfast and fashionista like clothes which is amazing!"
"Do you love me?"
I'm stunned. Frozen. He spwwhatbxiwnd? What eh say what uhmm I ah? I'm insane.
"Natsu... Of course I do" I finally admit it. I'm such a loser.
"Then come with me!" He looked so cute pleading.
"It's hard to decide. Give me time"
He nodded slowly and moved away. He didn't say good-bye since there will never be a good-bye. Should I say yes?
-----------------------------
Hear that? Ah!??
Comment. Vote. Follow.
Know Tumblr? My second fave app! Follow me! I'm TwilightFireStar!
And youtube too!
ColorMangaFeverProductions
Dun dunn...!  C ya!