Chapter 21: Surprise

Natsu P.O.V.

I decided to buy a ticket and visit Lucy at the US. I start packing my stuff and dressed up in appropriate outfit. I had my shades on, as well as comfortable chinos and t-shirt. I exit my room and travel to the airport just in time, before my plane left. I was on board ready and to go. I was so excited because I miss Lucy so much. Remember, Natsu, you need her more than Lisanna. I arrived a bit late at around night time. But first off, I 'm so stupid. I don't even know where Lucy lives! Second, I don't have enough money! Guess what? I'm kinda broke, I only have $50 or so. I was so exhausted that I spent half my money on food on the airplane. I guess I have to find a room for one night could be good. Oh well, here goes nothing!

Lucy POV

I arrive at school with Derek on his limo. I was kinda weirded out since I met him like, the other day I guess. I'm just kinda feeling these jitters in my stomach. I sighed and looked out of the window when Derek snapped his finger, "Earth to Luce" "Huh?" I turned when he was frowning. "What's on your mind, Love?"he questioned. "N-nothing" I muttered. I looked away just in time to reach the school premises. I hopped out of the car so he wouldn't walk me or anything. Suddenly, I was touched by the same hand I once knew. I turned to see...

Natsu?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Hey Lucy, long time no see" He greets with the same smirk. "Y-you?? What a-are you d-doing here?!?" I whisper-shouted.

 "What are you talking about? I came here to SURPRISE YOU"

"I don't want you here, after everything I've done. I'm trying to start a new life! Get away!" I yelled. Everyone turned our way with confused looks. They started to whisper about me, why I was screaming. "Sh.. It's ok.. I'm here to-" "No! I don't need you anymore Natsu, the deal is over. Just deal with it!" I was overwhelmed by his presence. I went away so I wouldn't see him anymore. And here he is standing in front of me, telling me he would protect me. I turned my back on him and ran away. I tried to find Derek but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. I looked around, none. I decided to ditch class. I exited the school premises and ran all the way back home. I left to get away from him, he who ruined me. Now, he's back to ruin my new life again. I'm so sick of him! 

As I arrived at my apartment, I slammed the door behind me. I sobbed on my bed, pillows drenched in tears. I couldn't live my life properly when he came around and now, he's here. I slept after a while of tears. As soon as I woke up, it was lunch time. I wiped my tears, changed my clothes and ate whatever leftover I had in my fridge. I slowly ate it, I didn't have much appetite after seeing whom I thought I would never see again. I threw my trash right after and sat out on my balcony. I looked out, smelled the fresh air, trying to think hard. 

Why is he back? 

I sighed in my misery and left my balcony. I headed back in and went up to the roof to try and find out the answer to my problem. I was on the highest floor. I looked up to see white clouds that looked exactly like cotton candy, the sky as blue as the deep blue sea and the birds that soared the sky. I was sad, depressed that he came back. I just can believe it! I'm trying so hard to make new friends and here he is stealing them back from me. I left the apartment to check on my computer. I scrolled down my screen to find Levy chatting. 

Levy: How's it going?

Me: Not at all well. Natsu is here...

Levy: (Sigh) I know, I know.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was afaid you'd get mad so I allowed him to surprise you.

Me: You don't call that a surprise, especially when you know that, that person ruined your life.

Levy: Ruined? He did not!

Me: How do you know? You're not in my place... 

Levy: L-lucy, I-I'm sorry..

Me: ....

I shut my computer down and headed out to get some air. I'm stressed. Very stressed. I met Derek on my way. He bought a cup coffee. Probably class finished. I waved to him, so did he. He approached me and asked, "what happened, I saw that you ran away from that pink hair idiot". I smiled at the word idiot. "You're right, I did. It's just, he ruined my life back in Japan. I just thought, maybe he's back to ruin my life too" I sighed.

Sorry short chappy.. bye!