Chapter 18

I was suddenly on top of a building. Whole body aching like the the feeling I had before sleeping. I think it was the continuation of my dream last night. I was surprised that I wasn't dead from the high fall. I sat up, and I realized. I was wearing.... the red gown Natsu bought me when her first brought me to his house. I was in the same pair of shoes he bought me as well and my hair was perfectly curled. I was dressed formally. But h-how? I was in different clothes from my last dream! I stood up, scanned my surroundings, looked up, looked down but where is Natsu?

I remember him dropping me off from the sky. And now I'm here. On top of the building with no idea why. I suddenly saw... a man in navy blue suit. He had familiar hair color and height. W-wait, it can't be! it's- The man turned around and it was the handsome British Guy. He had a friendly smile on, looking me straight in the eye. He also had wings, pure white ones. He stepped forward. I wanted to tell him to stop but my mouth was shut. He came closer and closer. Until he was a inch fro my face. He looked down at me, staring for long.

Then-

I woke up falling of the sofa. I looked up the clock, it was midnight. Who could be up by midnight? I checked my phone and saw Levy lit with green. Tapping on her icon, I messaged her. Then she totally freaked out.

Levy: OMIGOSH! You're still awake?? I can't believe that! I miss you so much! How's life? Snnpying? Come back!

Me: Do slow down Lev, I'm here fine. I kinda enjoy it here. Warm and cool. Met new peeps. How is it there?

Levy: I can't believe I failed an exam! Ugh, so sad. I kept thinking if everything's alright there. Is it?

Me: Well... I met a new guy, totally cute. Had these eyes that caught so much of my attention!

Levy: Better than Natsu's onyx eyes? ^0^

Me: Seriously? Why bring that topic up? he's the reason why I left at the first place Levy. Don't judge.

Levy: Am not. Just saying, you know that Natsu comes here everyday just to ask how you're doing.

Me: Whatever. I'm kinda..... Crowded with studies now so I gotta get to sleep. Got... Jet lag. Night!

Levy:..... Bye

I immediately close my phone and asked myself, "Natsu, why are you still having me on your mind??" I don't understand. The next day, I went to school. I actively raised my hand, answered drills and more. I just felt like I needed to do something about the days I was absent for. Oh well, break time happened and I headed over to get the stuff for the next period. As soon as I closed my locker, the boy that I met with the british accent was there. Standing beside my locker, looking at me with his mesmerizing eyes. "Hi... Again" I greeted, awkwardly. "Hello, Love. We didn't seem to have a proper introduction the last time we met, have we?" he said, in his deep british accent. "I'm Derek Smith, Love. How about you?" "I'm Lucy Heartfilia... Transfer student" I smiled. He did as well.

"Well I'm off to class. What's your first?" he questioned. "Science" "Same, walk with me?" he asked. I nodded. We head over to Ms. Philips class and entered together. Whole class ignored us and continued to chat. "Where's your seat, Love?" he asked. My cheeks burned hot red. Why does he keep calling me 'Love?' "There" I pointed near the back. "I sit two rows front. Oh well, wanna eat together at lunch later?" asked Derek. I nodded. "Bye, Love" he waved and headed over to his seat. Cheeks burning red, I covered my face with my accordion.

In the middle of class, Derek would usually pass notes when the teachers aren't looking.

Derek: Hello Love, bored?

Lucy: Well... A bit I guess. I'm interested in History Class.

I passed it back on, and in no time, it came back.

Derek: Alrighty then, let's wait for break time :)

I didn't pass it back on anymore since our teacher was patrolling the classroom. Class ended, I caught up with Derek on our way out. "So where do you usually eat?" he asked. "Under the bleachers" I directly answered. We got some snack from' the cafeteria before heading over to the bleachers. I got, 2 cupcakes, 3 cookies and a carton of juice. "You sure do have a sweet tooth" he said out of the blue. "Yeah" I said, chewing on a pink frosted cupcake. Finally, we arrived at the bleachers. We sat on two monobloc chairs. "This place is cozy. I see why you spend you time here" "Yeah, Oh yeah, can i ask one question, Derek?" I said sternly. He simply nodded.

"W-why do you keep calling me, 'Love'?" There was a long long long pause at the moment. "Well, you see. I'm fond of you, to be honest" I gulped. "And I thought that nickname matched you, especially that you look pretty". I turned to look at him. He was looking up where the sun shined. He bit his cookie then turned to me. He smiled at me and it made me melt. He stared down at his watch. "My, we're late. Come now.. Let's make a ru-" I stopped him. "What are you doing, we might be la-" I pulled and hugged him tight. "Lucy?" He said my name for the very first time. "This is the very first time I felt love here" I whispered. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked at him with teary and red eyes.

"You look prettier when you smile" I chuckled when he said that. "I guess so..." I murmured then smiled. He smiled back then leaned in. I leaned in and we kissed. I felt love, pure love, not forced. We broke the kiss and he let go of me. The bell rang and we both headed to our class. He waved to me then ran to his class. I entered the classroom and sat on my seat. I ignored the whole lesson in class with my phone recording everything. School ended, I'm totally exhausted. On my way to my apartment, I would pass by gorgeous houses that was colorfully lit up. I could hear people partying, screaming, singing dancing.. It was just very noisy. I yawned on my way, I'm just so sleepy. Suddenly, it started to rain. SERIOUSLY! UGH, NOW I'M SOAKING WET! I just rubbed my arms to keep myself warm from the cold rain.

*Beep*

I looked back to see a Ferrari Sports Car. The car stopped by this big house, a mansion to be exact. A boy came out of the car, holding up an umbrella. "Derek!" I began. He turned and smiled at me. "Hello Love! You're soaking wet, come inside" he motioned in the mansion. "Y-you live here??!" I shrieked in surprise. "Yeah, I do. Just come in before you get sick. He brought me under his umbrella and we walked towards the mansion. "Are you sure I'm welcomed here?" I questioned. "This is my house, don't worry" "Personal house?" "No." he said, "My sister lives with me, you'll surely like her. She's kind". He lead me into the house. He knocked and the door opened with a man wearing a formal royal blue suit.

"Welcome home, Sire" He turned to me. "I believe you brought a guest" he said. "Yes, please ready a fresh cup of jasmine tea, a bubble bath, towels and clothes that may fit her" he ordered the butler. He nodded and opened the door wider, welcoming us both in.