Chapter 10

Whoa! I'm late for school! I change in my clothes and wear my shoes. I comb my hair really straight and put light make-up on. I don't really put too much because I'm not prissy- eck! Anyways, I fixed my make-up and quickly grabbed my bag and ran out. I only thought about running. Not much in mind. I ran and well, it seems that I reached school quicker than a car. My thought.. Hehe. I entered the school and ran to my locker. I had to make sure my hair wasn't blown to much by the air. Well, I looked normal. I threw my backpack inside and took only what my first subject is. I smiled and closed my locker. And what do you expect, Natsu right there being all naughty.. Haha. Not funny! "Crap! What the hell Natsu? You keep poppin' out of nowhere!! Are you always spying on me?!" I yelled. I caught attention of some students. They secretly took a photo of me and Natsu. Ugh, ever since I got involved in this stupid contract. Everything has been tooooooooo complicated.

Can I get a Lawyer to get me outta this? I have no idea. "Psst! Luce, you suppa angry?" He whispered. "What's the matter with ya?" He acted weird. "Natsu, isn't obvious? You're the problem! You keep following me and spying at me and stalking me! I'm sick of this.... The truth Natsu I-"
*Riiiing!!*

I couldn't continue what I was gonna say or I'd be late for class. I just hug my books tighter and ran to class. I just need time for myself. Without anyone telling me what to do. I was crying a bit. I just held the anger inside. I'm not in the mood for anything anymore. I entered the classroom without looking at anyone. I just looked down at my desk the whole time. My mind is just filled with unnecessary thoughts!! Aargh!! I'm just so sick of this now...

School finally ended and I decided to walk home. I looked down trying to sort my thoughts and stuff in my mind. I don't wanna see Natsu for a while. I'm sick of... I'm sick of having NO PRIVACY! I have no particular idea why he had to include me in his problems! HIS PROBLEMS!!! I just suddenly felt like running. I ran home with tears falling behind. I arrived home, barged in and scurried up to my room. I entered my room and cried on my bed. I need a new life.. I new life!
---------------------------------------------------
The next morning, I realized that I didn't change yesterday. I was still wearing my clothes that I wore yesterday. I don't wanna go to school today. I don't feel like it at all. I change into my home clothes and took a pack of tissue. I had colds. There, that's my excuse. I slam my door and lock it. I don't wanna have breakfast.
Not at all..