Chapter 25

"Oh come on hope you know I hate babies," you know I don't want anything to do with their pure selves". Argh who let you in my apartment again?".

"Well that's a long story Kara but just know I have a spare key to your apartment ," and I so need a me day you know Josh is making me so frustrated lately I just needed space you know.

Who would have known that marriage is such a task those dirty socks on the floor it's like I have two babies.

It's so frustrating you know.? " No I don't know Hope and if it's bothering you so much then why don't you get a divorce and get rid of him for the remainder of your life." Take my advice babe men ain't worth it ,especially if the drive you crazy like he does."

"Well I can't do that think about Junior not having a father that thought alone makes me sad you know, "said Hope as she rummaged through Kara's fridge for chocolate ice cream.

She really needed this break , she took the ice cream and set herself down.

"Hope I don't know why you would stay in a marriage if you complain this much why not set yourself free ,my ears would be thankful if I don't hear you whining about how miserable your life is with Josh."

"Well that's so hateful Kara that is so rich coming from you."

"What do you mean by that Hope if you came in my house just to piss me off you might as well live right now and take your poop infested baby with you."

"I didn't mean like that Kara it's just that I have been frustrated lately and  at the same time I dislike Josh's habits I love him you know."

"No I don't know  Hope and I would love it if you saved your tantrums to the one who married you , you know ."

"I know Kara I am so sorry here I am complaining about my life when your life is worse than mine"

"Glad you noticed Hope, Glad you noticed", Now can I have my peace and quiet I would love to watch whatever I was watching before you intercepted me."

"I can tell where I am not welcome Kara you can just tell me to go if you want not that I will but you can tell me anything you know like what's bothering you".

"Can you just let me watch my series please", "okay Kara I will , I will be quiet now".

If Kara could throw daggers at Hope she would right now she thought, at times she was the densest of all people.

After she was gone she was sure to let Of some steam by playing darts she would make sure that Kara's picture was on the board.

She wasn't a psychopath but it was a way she could cope.

Her shrink had told her that she needed to find a hobby and this was it.

She would do that in the attic and hope that no one will ever find out about this.

She even had personal copies of the towns people, as few as they were they could be so annoying what better way than using their faces as toilet tissue when she had run out of them. "What?", don't judge she only did that in emergencies and that would be followed up with a hot steamy shower.