Chapter 2

The following morning Chara's father left for work he had no courage or need to wake her up because she was too young for such early mornings and he needed her to rest since she had been sick the previous day. "I better bring her some chocolates and a teddy bear to cheer her up "he said , he knew that was a way that could make his precious girl happy and in a way it dissipated the void his girl felt.

He often felt like he was neglecting his daughter though he needed to work.

He did try to make up for his absence.

Phillip would soon make time for her, he would take a weeks rest from work so that his girl would not feel unloved.

She definitely needed his attention just like a flower needs sunshine and water to grow or else it would wither away.

If neglected she would not grow to be a happy light like her name suggested, therefore in this prospect "she is definitely like a seedling" he thought I better make time for her or else this drought will breed a cactus instead of a rose he chuckled melancholy.

"Abigail" he called for the maid "I am coming she replied" how is my daughter he questioned .

"She is perfectly fine sir I think she needs more rest, you know how children are so hyper active,"she offered, that girl had better not had said anything at all.

I am lucky that she is a heavy sleeper she would not even notice when her father is gone or is back from work she thought.

Phillip was blinded by this two faced treacherous woman.

He could not see beyond that caring act she portrayed. When Phillip was present she would dote on that youngling she was definitely the devils advocate.

If only that was who she was but "Alas !"here we are sitting ,waiting and watching the drama unravel before us.

At about 10 am Abigail had grown hungry again and she felt angry for the child had not awoken from her peaceful and deep slumber."I hope I did not do much damage to that girl or else someone will notice and I will soon be fired from this job" she lamented.

"How I love this job I can do what ever I want" oh this greedy glutinous lady thought. She had began to grow plump and round in the wrong places since starting this job.

She was the replica of maleficent body , mind and soul.

She was very content cause she slept and dined whenever she wanted she could even bring her numerous boyfriends to the house and no one would notice or care. What men so in her Chara would wonder for she held no lady like poise nor beauty, maybe that's why there is that phrase that says "love is blind".

But this wasn't love it was lust, her body was like her personal brothel for she had too many lovers.

The ton did not care about people's whereabouts for it was a small ton indeed but it seemed like everyone else had their own problems.

It wasn't like those where everyone is their brother's keeper, it was one man for himself, or what Charles Darwin called the survival of the fittest.