Chapter 13

She started resisting in fear because the tighter he held her the more she would get bruised.

He let her go cause he knew that someone would soon make an appearance after all they were not completely alone at home it's just that her parents were absent.

Chara swam away , she now disliked the creature called man.

Every time they never ceased to repulse her. When boys her age came to their house she would hit them if they tried anything funny with her.

She would definitely teach them a lesson not to mess with her.

As the days past by she grew violent and found solace or comfort with sleeping with a kitchen knife.

Instead of her sleeping with a doll she would sleep with a knife. It was a strange attachment she felt that she began taking it to school and using it as her ruler or anything.

She felt safe in it's embrace at times she would think to the day that she would get the courage to kill herself.

Her parents never knew this , even on the day that a student saw her knife they told the teacher that she wanted to kill someone.

That was not so but they never cared to ask her what was wrong or why she carried a knife. Instead she was given a punishment isolation it was, but what more isolation did she need.

Mrs Muti who was one of the teachers saw how troubled Chara was and would take her to her home. She would feed her and show her love until her father came to collect her.

Her father began to forget about her at times she would wait in the parking lot  . Two hours , three hours later she would walk back home dejectedly.

The distance was far but there was nothing she could do about it. He would bring her chocolate like his norm but she outgrew them.

For nothing could compensate that feeling of worthlessness. There was no one she could count on she thought.

When she went home there would be no food for her to eat.

When she had grown to the age of ten there was no more nanny but a house maid. The house help had a daughter and would feed her but when Chara came back there was no good insight not even a slice of bread.

Chara became more bitter until the day she saw the housemaids daughter on the bed. Not that she wanted to kill the daughter because at that age no one would be so capable of such an atrocity . She put a blanket and covered the housemaid daughter's face.

Chara did not check to see what went on but as evening grew nigh her living nightmare came back from work. The housemaid told Liz about it,Phillip would have been told about it but he was out of town. As always Liz planned for a way to deal with that pest that was called her daughter.

The following day Liz hit her daughter Chara's saving grace was her father's friend who stopped her from crucifying her own daughter.

Chara felt  relieved for she was tired of dancing to the beat of the belt.

Her father had a collection of belts , those belts were strong and the one she was currently being hit by was a crocodile skinned one.

Her swollen body could not handle anymore so she went to sleep. She thought it was over but it was only the beginning.