Part 2-Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

"You didn't want to kiss me Gwendolyn why huh?"

"Because they wouldn't like that" she sighed

"So what you don't understand that you are hurting me."

I shook my head & got in my car driving off.

*********

Karen was coming home today & I wasn't excited about it, I was nervous because she wanted to talk

Karen was coming home today & I wasn't excited about it, I was nervous because she wanted to talk. I just gave Journey bath & laid her on the couch.

I heard the front door open & close, I looked over see Karen coming in.

"Mommy!" A excited journey yelled getting down running to Karen.

"Hey babygirl" she said picked Journey up, I stood up playing with my fingers

She walked closer & she looked at me.

"Hey baby"

"Hey" I whispered, she put Jojo down & walked over to me.

She slightly touched my hand, she put her other hand on my face I looked up at her smiling softly.

"I missed you baby"

"I missed you too" she stepped closer kissing me softly, this kiss felt different, it bought that spark back that had been gone for a while.

I kissing back feeling a tear rubbing down my face, she held me close

I didn't know what was going to happen with us.

*************
I walked in the mall when I bumped someone.

"I'm sorry" I heard a woman say with a beautiful accent. I turned & looked at her.

 I turned & looked at her

Damn she was beautiful,

"No im sorry I should have been paying attention"

"I'm Sasha" she stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Keyshia" we shook hands & for some reason I got butterflies in my stomach

"Your married I see" she looked at my ring.

"Yes I am"

"Lucky woman" she bit her lip.

"How did you know I was married to a woman?" I questioned.

"I can just tell" she she bit her lip again.

"Well I should go but here's my number maybe we can become friends"

"Yeah okay" she handed me her card & smiled at me before walking away she was fine as hell.

"She's the one" I whispered looking at the card.

****************

I was laying on Jess as she ran her hands through my hair

"You okay?" I asked her, I knew she was thinking something.

"Yeah I'm just trying to figure some stuff out I don't know if this is going to work" I sat up looking at her

"What's that suppose to mean Jessica?"

"Jay I don't want to loose my job Teaching is my life but I love you it's just hard having to hid that" i grabbed her hand kissing it.

"Babe we figure this out together I don't care what anyone says about us" she gave a slight smile.

Our moment was cut short when I heard my phone ring, I grabbed it off the nightstand seeing it was Mama Tori, I rolled my eyes before answering.

"Hey mama"

"Don't hey mama me Jada Marie where are you?"

"I'm with Jess" I sat up in the bed.

"You are suppose to be home Jada it's a school night get here now!" She yelled.

"Ok" I groaned & hung up.

I looked back at Jess who was staring at me.

"Baby I gotta go but I'll text you" I said putting on my clothes & have her one last kiss before exiting going home.

I pulled in the drive way & entered the house seeing my parents sitting there watching tv,

"What have we told you about that woman Jay?"

"Look I'm not in mood for this" Damita stood up.

"Little girl you are grounded your not going anywhere for two weeks until you get your head together"

"What I have plans this weekend" I whined

"That's too bad" Tori added.

"Ugh I hate y'all!" I yelled walking upstairs slamming my door plopping on my bed & started to cry.

I hated them.