Chapter Thirty-Eight

The Mangled One smashed her way through the ceiling and landed on top of the beast. The fox scratched at the Ink Demon. Henry took his chance to run. The beast ended up knocking the Mangled One off his back. He placed his large hand over her torso and started to push down. Bones cracked and snapped under the pressure. The fox brought her hand up and sliced at the Demon's arm. The beast pulled back and let a pained roar. The fox ran off in a direction and the Beast took off after her.

Henry held the seeing tool in his hand looking at the arrows that lead to the levers he needed to pull. He already had two down, now he needed to find the other's. But with that Beast Bendy and the Mangled One out and about who knows how this would turn out. He could hear the scraping of metal claws and the sounds of ink hitting the floors and walls. Henry was ready to leave this hell. The screams of the Mangled One echoed through the maze. The Manglettes crawled swiftly passed Henry's legs. They scratched the floor with their wires and claws. Henry pulled another lever down.

The Manglettes crawled all over Bendy's body nipping and clawing at his head and torso. The Mangled One bit at his arms and claws. The Ink Demon tried to shake them off. He managed to lose the Manglettes, but that twisted fox locked her jaws firmly on his arm. The Ink Demon slashed at the fox and she let go. The Manglettes climbed back on on the Ink Demon's back sinking their sharp claws and teeth. The Ink Demon did not like that. Bendy leaned against the wall his arm was grabbing at the Manglettes. He grabbed a hold of one and smashed it against the wall into dozens of pieces. He took another and slammed it onto the ground. He placed his large claw over the small body and put all his weight on the robotic fox. Crushing it into pieces. The bow on her was ripped in two. Her head was missing parts, and her muzzle was completely gone all that remaind was her lower jaw. Or what was left of it.
The Mangled One let out a cry of anguish. Only one small fox remained. Bendy went to grab it, but the Mangled One charged full speed on all fours. She jumped on the Ink Demon, her jaws locked on to his neck. The Demon was annoyed and charged through the maze. He ran through a wall knocking the last two foxes off him. She could hear the rumbling of his thuderous footsteps. The low growls rumbling from his throat. The Mangled One picked up her remaining child amd held her in her arm. Bendy charged through a wall hitting the fox. He did it once again. She lied on the floor her child a couple feet in front of her. Her body was beaten and broken. Her arms were on the verge of falling apart. Bendy came out of the wall and stood behind the small fox. He picked her up in his jaws her arms dangled from his mouth. His jaws clamping together crushing the fox. She let out one final scream. Her scream was cut off as Bendy snapped his jaws together. The fox's head and leg fell from the mouth.

The last and final door was open Henry passed the fox and the Demon. He held her up in the air with his claw. He threw her down and stuck his fingers into her eye sockets. He tore her head clean off, oil and ink leaked from her head and torso. Her body was even more mangled than before. Bendy looked down at the lifeless fox and looked at the open doors.

Henry had turned the valve. Ink flowed in four giant tubes, and Bendy entered through a door. He growled at the older male and charged. Henry moved out of the way as fast as he could. Bendy had ran into one of the tubes. Henry ran behind one of the remaining tubes. And again Bendy charged and rammed his head into a the tube shattering it. The third tube shattered. And Henry hid behind the last one and Bendy charged full speed into the tube. Everything went black.

Henry walked back into the room where the throne was. He walked up the steps and put the reel in to the slot. Bendy came into the room and was ready to grab a hold of him. The T.V's turned on and showed the last clip that read The End. Bendy roared and slowly disappeared into nothing.

************************

************

******

***

**

*

A man stepped out of his car looking at the run down building. His hair was brown with patches of grey. He had some facial hair and brown eyes. In the passenger seat of the car was a hand written letter by an old friend. The letter said:

"Dear Henry,
It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slips away. Doesn't it?
If you're back in town. Come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you.

Your Best Pal. Joey Drew."

The man stepped through the rotting door. The building was old and chairs were sprawled out on the inside. Papers were on the floors. The posters were the same, but on two of the posters had all these tally marks. The man didn't seem to notice.

"All right Joey. I'm here. Let's see if I can find what you wanted me to see."