Chapter Nineteen

Henry Stein's pov

*Thud, thud, thud, thud* I crawled through the vents and into a room. It was a big room with three more vents. Each wall had a message on it. To my right the message said: "As Saddened Souls We Roam". To my left the message said: "Lives That Fell To Pure Insanity".  The the wall in front of me said: "We Don't Deserve The Pain". Ink flowed in the corner to my right and ink stains splattered the walls. Three long scratch marks ran along the walls and floor. Broken wires hang from the ceiling, sparks would fly from them every few seconds. "I know you're there. I can see you... but you can't see me. I'm hidden away, and you will never find me... but I can find you... anywhere. I have eyes in places you'd least expect it." *Bang* One the vents lifted up. I crawled through the vents watch out for faulty wires and rusty parts of the vents.

"Think of this place as a giant maze. It's all fun and games until someone breaks the rules. These vents lead to a room. In each of those rooms are an object. All you have to find is a jar with an eye, a Momo plushie, a white bow tie, and a rose pin. Sounds simple enough, right? The eye you can take with you. I just need the bow, the Momo plush, and the rose pin. Good luck, and watch out for faulty wires. Oh. If I were you I'd start to the left side."

I started off with the left vents. The vent was long and slender it was filled with cobwebs and dust. It was like no one has used these in years. But the Mangled one, wouldn't she have used some of these vents? I made a few turns and made it up to this opening. Bright lights flashed every few seconds which lit up the room for me. The room was more of a hallway. Broken chairs lied on the floor and some desks were tipped over. Shelves leaned against the walls.
Messages were written on the walls. To my right the message said: "Our Family Will Never Be The Same". To my left the message said: "The Aftermath Remains".  In front of me said: "All Hope Is Lost". There was a trash can in the corner something shined from it when the light hit it. I dug through the trash can and saw that it was a jar with an eye in it.

"One object down. Three more to go."