Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Niall turned his head so his face was pushed into the bed and moaned a broken sound as Liam thrusted his fingers in harshly. "Okay, baby. Do you want a third or do you want that tight hole to stretched around Daddy's cock?" Niall groaned and his voice cracked but didn't try to actually say anything. "Put out three fingers if you want another or two if you want my cock now."

Niall's hands scrambled until they settled with two fingers held out. "Good boy," Liam praised and Niall preened. Liam leaned over to the bedside drawer and filtered through it until he found the small box of condoms and a couple tubes of lube. He brought them both back to the bed and opened the condom before rolling it down his length with a groan.

Niall whined and his hands grabbed at Liam at their tight angle so Liam leaned over Niall and kissed his shoulder. "I'm right here. I can't wait to be inside you." Liam reached for the lube without looking and slicked himself up. He sat back and lined himself up, rubbing his flushed head in the rubber back and forth over Niall's hole. "Lemme hear you, baby. How badly do you want Daddy's cock?"

Niall started crying again and moaned needy words that came out as unknown noises because of the fabric. Liam let his eyes fall shut as he pushed his cock past Niall's exhaustive ring of muscles and into the depth of his warm, welcoming hole. Niall's whole body went soft when Liam bottomed out inside him. Liam rubbed small circles into his hips as he waited for Niall to adjust.

Liam smiled when Niall started circling his hips against Liam. He pulled out and waited, his tip suffocated inside the tightest part of Niall, until Niall's torso shook with sobs again and then he shoved back in with brutal force. Niall's whole body curved with the movement, his chest hitting the bed and his knees falling further apart.

Liam held him up in a bruising grip while he pounded into Niall at full force. Niall was writhing and crying and making wrecked sounds as his body shook and his hole clenched around Liam's punishing cock. Liam reached around and touched two fingers to Niall's purple dick. Niall screamed and shied away from the touch but then when Liam look his fingers away Niall bucked forward to find them.

Liam smirked and slowed his thrusts. Niall shook his head frantically in the sheets and pushed back on Liam's cock. Liam tisked and reached down again, delivering a light smack to Niall's prick, making it bounce against his leg. Niall screeched and hit his head against the bed as he scratched at his palms, leaving red lines in his wake. Liam kissed Niall's back and wapped his hand down on Niall's aching erection again.

Niall's whole body seized and shuddered as he came dry, his cock twitching but only a light stream of clear fluid seeping from his slit, and fell down to the bed, pulling off Liam in the process. Liam undid the belt and gently turned Niall over before he pulled the gag out and the blindfold off. Niall's eyes were bloodshot and glassy, his mouth mumbling things that Liam couldn't understand but liked to listen to anyway.

Liam untied the tie around Niall's cock and pulled off the condom. He took both of them in his hand. Niall's body just barely arched off the bed and he only let out a small squeak at the pain, too far gone to really feel it. Liam rocked against him as he came, followed closely for a third time that night by Niall.

Niall's eyes fell shut and his fingers played patterns in the surface of the bed until Liam took his hand and pulled him close so they could lay together. They stayed like that, Liam whispering affirmatives at Niall, until he opened his eyes and started to breath normally again.

Niall flinched away from Liam and scooted back on the bed so they weren't touching. "Get out."

"Wha-"

"Get out," Niall croaked, raw but forceful. "Get out or I'll call security to escort you out."

Liam sat up on the bed and reached for Niall, but he curled further away. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing."

"Please leave. Get out right now. Leave." Niall got up on shaky legs and slowly walked to where Liam's clothes were. He bundled them up and dropped them on Liam's lap. "Get out."

Liam grabbed Niall's pants since his were wet with Niall's saliva and scrambled towards the door. Niall opened the door and pushed him out, slamming it behind him. Liam stared at the wood for a long minute before realizing he was still naked and quickly redressed himself. His mind couldn't make sense of what just happened.

He walked, coma-like, back down the stairs and into a trashed and dimly lit empty room. He felt his pockets and thanked God his phone hadn't fallen out. With shaking hands he dialed Zayn's number and walked outside. As soon as he got outside he saw Zayn and Louis leaning on the car, making out, and Liam hung up the phone and pocketed it.

Zayn looked over at his arrival, "The fuck happened to you, mate? The place closed like ten minutes after you disappeared and we tried calling you but they kicked us out after a while."

Liam didn't answer, instead he just opened the back door of the car and got in. Louis and Zayn looked at each other before getting in as well. Liam let his head fall back on the seat and let sleep take over as he thought about his baby upstairs all alone.

***

I know this is awful and painful and just death but there is hope! I have one more part to write! Hold tight xoxo