"Wake up my love." I ignored him on purpose knowing Rox didn't wake easy.

"I said get up!" He yelled kicking me in my side. I gave a load groan holding the spot he just brutally hit.

"What the hell was that for!" I screamed at him. He just smiled at me.

"Do you remember who I am yet my love?"

I gave him a duh look. "Ya your Kamron the psycho who kidnapped my mother, then me, and now possibly broke my damn rib!" I spit at him.

He just frowned at me.

"I thought for sure this spot would make you remember. Do you not realize the perfect body indentation underneath you? How your body molds perfectly in it? Do you really remember nothing?" He asked looking kind of broken.

"No I don't all I know is I'm freezing and I want to go home." I said I'm a quiet whisper hoping he would think it wasn't me.

"No can do love I vowed to bring you home and that's what I'll do. You'll love me like you love that mutt! You'll see!"

With that he stormed off leaving the tray of food in front of me. Damn I didn't realize he even had that. I should really pay attention. I lowered my mind block, I could feel someone fighting against it. I yawned Incase he was watching from the tree line. I took one bight of the read in front of me and laid down like I was going to go back to sleep.

'Layla'

I knew who it was immediately.

'Yes enisi it is me. I remember it all. He took me to the clearing where I grieved kiala. He doesn't know I remember. I'm going to fulfill my prophecy.'

'Yes my child, yes you will. Listen to kiala, she knows the truth wether you will see it or not. Her wolf eyes can't be lied to.'

I smiled in my mind.

'Enisi, did you know I was Layla?'

I could hear her smile.

'Yes my child, I knew it from the moment I say your green eyes. You were the first born daughter in our family line. The first real redbird blood to be female. The rest of us were only mated into it. You are the rightful redbird woman. The second of her kind. You were the only one who held enough honor to be gifted the soul of your great great great great grandmother.'

'I love you enisi, I promise I will finish this.'

'I know you will. Your father is on his way. Finish it before he gets there or else the cycle will repeat until you do.'

I heard someone coming, so I threw my mind block up..

"Are you awake?" I looked up to see a little boy around 7.

"well I was trying to nap but that didn't work out to well." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"What's your name kid?" He gave me a goofy grin.

"Chester, what's yours?"
"Rox." I said holding out my hand. "Why are you out in these woods alone? What's going on with that kid?"
He giggled at me. "I'm not alone my uncle is over there watching us. He said I BBC oils come talk to you. He said I might be able to help. He told me your name was Layla and you were to be my aunt. Is that true?"

He looked at me hopeful. "I'm sorry hun. My name isn't Layla, it's Rox. And I have a family at home I need to get back to. Do you know what these are on my wrist? Did your uncle tell you?" I asked hoping to get some answers.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure it's just wolfsbane on some regular vine cuffs. He said they are traditional. Something about history repeating itself or something."