Chapter 14: she got another thing coming

I woke up feeling more refreshed than I ever felt before. I tried to sit up and was immediately restricted to where I laid. What the- then it hit me where I was. How drunk did I get last night? Wait I didn't- I stopped to looked down and felt my body. Nothing was sore, I had panties on, and I felt okay. I didn't loose my v card. I let out a puff of air, it was then that I realized Jaxx was staring at me with a look of amusement. "You don't think I'd take advantage of you whilst you were drunk do you? What kind of a man do you take me for?" Wow his voice sounded sexy in the morning. Wait what happened last night? Before I could ask he was already answering my question. "I take it you don't remember much from last night huh?"

I shook my head. He let out a sigh. I think I heard him say 'good' under his breath before he looked up at me. "Well you ran off and got drunk with max. I was looking for you when jade started dancing on me and then you spotted us and ran straight to my room. I threatened to bust down the door you ran past me we got in an argument we solved the argument then we made a pinky promise that I only wanted you and no one else."

He gave me the quick recap and I looked at him shocked. Then it all registered back to me. "You were dancing with that slut!" He mumbled 'fuck' "Princess can we not have this argument again. Please? We still have-" I shoved his arm off me and got up going to look for that slut. I don't care if I have just his shirt on I'm going to beat that bitches brains in!

I slammed his door open and took the first step out. Lucky for me I ran right into her. She was getting ready to knock on my mates door. Perfect. I cocked my fist back and landed it straight on her nose, enjoying the cracking sound that came with the crunch feeling under my fist.

"What the fuck you bitch! You broke my nose!" Blood was gushing everywhere and I heard a sigh come from my mates mouth. I spun around to look at him, his face shocked. I'm not sure if it was at my actions or the fact she had the guts to come knocking on his door. "If you stick up for her I promise you I'll bust your nose next!" I stormed past the crying slut on the ground and walked downstairs. I needed my coffee.

Ya that's the only explanation for how angry I was at all of this. Jaxx said male werewolves get angry and jealous easily not us females. I went to make me a big cup of joe when I heard a giggle from behind me.

"I heard the noise from Jades nose and I just want to say thank you." I turned around and there was a girl about my age. She was a little shorter, long brown hair set into natural beach waves. She had glasses resting on her face. I let out a little laugh too. "I take it no one really likes her here then?" She sighed and pulled a coffee cup out and set it next to mine. I like this girl already. "Not really, well the inmates guys do cause as you can see she's a slut. But us females with a sense of morality hate the hoe." She held her hand out to me. "Names Miranda. What's yours?" I took her hand smiling. "Rox, I'm Jaxx's mate." She looked at me and smiled.

"It's about time my cousin found his mate. Not to mention your a badass. I totally dig it, I like you." I smiled back at Miranda. "Good cause I'm making more enemies than friends so far so I could really use an ally." I poured us both a cup of coffee and was surprised when she just took a giant gulp of it. I mimicked her action and she smiled at me. "You like your coffee black?" I took another sip. "Of course the best way to enjoy the dark richness is by itself all the best people know this." Miranda laughed. "Oh Rox this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Another boy stumbled his way into the kitchen groaning. "Please tell me I smell coffee."

Miranda handed humor her cup. "This is Liam, he's my best friend. He's the packs only gay male so he makes up for the fact by over drinking on the weekends." He took the whole cup down in one swig. He held it to Miranda for more. "Oh sweetly when you realize your never going to meet your mate in your own pack you'd over drink too."He held the word too out a little long. He was a little taller than most men. He had shaggy black hair, piercing blue eyes and a tan any girl would kill for. He talked with a heavy southern accent. "Well if it's any consolation I didn't know I was a werewolf until I shifted damn near, I didn't even know about packs or mates or any of this stuff. At least you know who you are." I laughed but they just looked at me questioning.