Chapter 16: why me

Rox POV

When we got to the room I jumped onto the bed making an 'umph' noise as I did so. "Your so dramatic." Jaxx laughed at me. I just rolled over, looking at him. Jaxx tossed me one of his shirts to sleep in. "You know I bought jammies right? I don't want to dirty up your clothes." He looked at me like I just broke his heart. "Do you really think I'd let you sleep in those skimpy pajamas in a pack house I have no control over? Plus I packed extra shirts for you to sleep in cause I like that."

I glared at him for a second before I got up to go to the bathroom. I know we are going to have to be naked in front of each other eventually, but I'm a shy person. I was not looking forward to that part. I quickly turned the water on, getting ready to rinse off all of today's activities. I jumped in and was so thankful that Lindsay obviously stocked the bathroom. I grabbed some cocoanut shampoo and started to lather it in my hair. I slowly began singing some my chemical romance songs. I rinsed my hair and repeated the same process with the matching conditioner. At this point I hadn't noticed the only body wash was Jaxx's body wash. I mentally sighed to myself before taking a wash cloth and running it over my body. I guess it won't be to bad smelling like him.

I hopped out and quickly dried off. I was freezing and just wanted to get under the blankets of my toasty bed. I threw Jaxx's shirt on and then I realized I hadn't grabbed any underwear before I came in. I peaked out the door and saw Jaxx laying on the bed, he looked at me as soon as I opened the door. "Save me any hot water princess?" I nodded and ran over to my bags. I leaned over not even thinking, when I heard the low growl from behind me I realized I had made a mistake.

I turned around and Jaxx was only a few feet away from me. "You know if your gonna start sleeping like that I might have to have you move in with me. Cause I could really get used to that." He slid his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back for a moment before pulling away to put on the underwear I had found in my bag. He sighed and went to go towards the bathroom. I grabbed his hand and turned him around to kiss his cheek before I giggled and jumped into our bed. "Good night my handsome mate." He smiled. "Good night my princess." I closed my eyes letting sleep take over. At some point I felt the bed dip and I was pulled over to something hard. I felt the sparks and knew it was my mates chest, I cuddled in deeper and heard an approving grunt. I quickly passed out again, but this time I didn't wake up till morning.

When I woke up Jaxx was no where to be found. I sat up realizing I was by myself in the room. I shrugged and went to stand up. I tripped over the blanket that was somehow wrapped up around my feet. I landed in a toppled mess on top of my bags of clothes. Oh well, while I'm down here I better find my clothes for the day. I dug through everything and decided on a red sundress, it had small spaghetti straps, and ended just before my knees. I grabbed my white flats, and a bra. I headed over to the bathroom where I got dressed and fixed my hair into soft waves, I threw a little light makeup on and looked at myself. Once I was happy with my appearance I went to leave our bedroom. I retraced the steps me and Lindsay took, I think.

I guess I ended up making a wrong turn somewhere, I didn't recognize this hall at all. I turned around to go back and there was someone hiding in a corner. To say I was scared would be an understatement. I felt like something was off about this man. "Ohhhh the princess has found me she has! I managed to hide! I managed to get by everyone else! But not the princess!" He snarled at me. I slowly started to back up before my back hit a wall.

The man stood out of his cradled position and started to walk towards me. "Stay back. I am an alpha and so is my mate!" The man laughed, like full bodied laughed at my words. "What's so funny weirdo?" I questioned slightly annoyed. "Oh the princess doesn't know. No she doesn't. Rouges have no alphas, no alpha for me!" He smiled, at that moment I took in his appearance. His clothes looked as though they hadn't been changed in months. He was missing many teeth, his hair was unkept and he only sported one shoe. The smell pouring from this man reminded me of rotten eggs and death. How did no one notice this man?