((Next Day))

Waking up to knocking on my door I sit up and stretch. "I'm up." I answer. "Breakfast is ready and we'll be taking you to school today." Father explains. "Okay." I get out of bed I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. Putting my clothes on I do mascara, eyeliner, eyebrows and highlighter and grab my book bag and head downstairs.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

"Good morning." Dad hugs me when I walk in the kitchen. "Good morning." I hug back and take the plate from father and hug him. "We'll be picking you up from school today too." Dad smiles. "Oh? What's with the special occasion?" I ask. "Well, your Dad and I decided we're gonna start doing some work home, because we want to spend some more time with you." Father explains. "Okay, that sounds lovely." I smile. They nod and we leave the house so I can get to school. Riding in the car Dad drives us to work and I stare out the window and watch things go by. I wonder why werewolves are coming to our school.....I mean the sudden change for them to come to our school? That's weird. Pushing my hair back I see the school and I gather my stuff and dad stops the car. "Thank you." I hug them. "You're welcome! Goodbye Brynn." They kiss my head. Nodding I leave the car and go to my locker and put my texts book away for my later class and grab the ones I need.

Closing my locker I turn to see three of the wolves standing there looking at me. "Um, hi?" I say pushing my blonde hair back. The tall girl just nod. I make a small facial expression because I don't really know what to do. "Wyatt Lykensen, my sister Willa Lykensen and leader of our pack, and our pack mate, Wynter Barkowitz." Wyatt introduces them. Looking at them I nod slowly and put my phone in my pocket. "Brynn Strange ." They nod and take a look at me.

((A picture of Willa Lykensen!!))

((A picture of Wyatt Lykensen!!))

((A picture of Wynter Barkowitz!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Now the wolves are officially in the book!! Yesss finally some actually will exciting will happen!! And the purple words are related to the wolves!! The wolves all were something purple in their outfits, so that's why I chose purple for the words!! Please comment and vote!!