Chapter 1 - The Meeting

I'm Park Seo Ying and I'm 16. I'm half Chinese & Korean. As you can see, my name is combined with Chinese and Korean words. Most people told me that I'm pretty, but I don't think so. My father is a Korean and my mom is a Chinese. I've never been to China till now. Both my parents live here in Korea. And yeah I'm pretty rich. Okay, so I'm now attending my school at Seoul Arts High School, one of the pretty expensive school in Seoul.

Seo Ying's POV

I was watching television now and it's 6:00 PM in the evening. I heard my phone beeping. I decided to check it out. Wow, it's from Jin. He's my friend from school and my best friend's boyfriend Hanuel.

Hey Seo Ying. It's me Jin.
-Jin

Oh, Hi Jin. What's up?
-SeoYing

I just wanted to tell you something, it's about my friend. I think he likes you or something I'm not quite sure.
-Jin

What? Who? Why? That can't be. Stop with the pranks.
-SeoYing

No, I'm not joking, believe me. It's Jung Kook. I hope you know him. He asked me who you are today at the school canteen when he saw me talking to you and Hanuel.
-Jin

This can't be. He's like the most popular kid in school, not the most but he has this so-called popular gang which is Bangtan Boys or something which includes SeokJin too. Hanuel has no problem with the girls because Jin told them that she's his girlfriend and not to hurt her or bash her so yeah, but the girls here in this school are not that bad, all they do is when they see Bangtan, they squealed or ask their signs and stuffs only. Our school has a No-Bullying-Strict Rules. Haha. And I'm so not interested in boys because I'm still waiting my oppa.
(Lost long Friend) (A/N: You'll know who in the upcoming chapters. )

Dude no I don't think so. This is nonsense. Okay so I gotta go. See you tomorrow and your girl friend would probably kill me if she saw that I'm texting with you. Haha.
-SeoYing

Yes she would. But no! Don't go yet. Come to the cafeteria tomorrow. I'll be in the usual place with my gang.
-Jin

What? Okay. Bye Jin. See you tomorrow then.
-SeoYing

This can't be.

I went downstairs and ate my dinner with my appa & eomma after an hour. I told them that I'm going to sleep early, it's now around 9:30.
______________________________
I woke up with the noise of my phone alarm underneath my pillow. Owww. I should get ready. I brushed my teeth and take a quick shower. I changed my uniform and went downstairs.

"Morning my SeoYing! Have a seat,"
"Mom dad I'll eat quickly okay? Because I might be late for school."

"Arraseo." They nodded at me and smiled,
I munched my food and swallowed it. This bacon and eggs are really delicious.

"I'll go now bye!"

"Do you want us to drop you to school?" Mom asked me.
"Ani, gwanchanna. My school is pretty near. I'll just walk and plus it's like a morning exercise so yeah haha. Chalkayo!"
.
It's 7:20 and I arrived at my school. While I was walking looking down, I saw a feet infront of me. I looked up to see a boy who's really familiar. Like, really really familiar.

He was blocking my way so I went left. What the heck. He was always walking this side. I walked right again AND HE WAS WALKING RIGHT AGAIN.

Okay this is getting awkward.

I bowed him, said sorry and went to my class.

Finally I'm here! Since I'm pretty early, I just saw 2 students in our class. It's my best friend Haneul and another boy from our class.

"Oh, you're here Seo Ying." Haneul said as she's walking closer to me.

"I've so many things to tell you. Hehe." She chuckled and I went to my seat.

"Okay, so what is it that you want to tell?" I asked her grinning.

"So, I heard from Jin that his classmate or gang mate or what ever, Jung Kook likes you?" She told me as she was re-reading the conversation with Jin on her phone or something.

"I don't know Haneul, but that can't be, right? And you know I've been waiting for someone. "I sighed and tell her. I'm so not expecting stuffs.

"Yeah but it can still be. Who knows right? Maybe Jin is teasing you or MAYBE he really likes you." She smirked at me while emphasizing the word 'maybe'.

"Oh, right. I've never really see him outside tho, that Joo Hyuk. I swear Jung Kook is a lot better than him in every way. "She said while smirking.

"Yah! It's not just 'that Joo Hyuk'! He's NAM JOO HYUK. He's really handsome, really tall, he's really good at playing basketball and a really good swimmer. He usually get medals and stuffs at school. Girls are usually drooling over him when he was at this school." I count with my fingers as I scoffed her back, hmph. serves her rightz you should look at her face! Her jaw is dropping!

"Wait, wait wait you meant to tell me he's a popular guy with such talents and WHO HAD ATTENDED THIS SCHOOL ONCE?"

"Hmm yeah," I smirk.

"Ohhh, but still Jung Kook is better, I guess." She said still unsure about her words.

"Yeah yeah whatever but we still have to go to the canteen. Jin told us to meet up." I told her as I got up.

"Where you going?" Haneul asked me.

"To wash my hands."

---

It's Teacher Ahn's class before lunch. I take the notes down listening interestingly at every words she said.

*KRING*

"Seo Ying ah, kaja." Hanuel said and I followed her.

We went to the canteen and saw Jin, Jung Kook and the gang Bangtan, sitting. Wait, THAT BOY I HAD THIS LITTLE INCIDENT IS FROM BANGTAN? I wide eyes as I look at that boy. He's also looking at me wide eyes. I just shrugged it and turn another side: I saw Jung kook playing his weird Rubik's cube. We approached to them and they saw us.

"Sit here." Jin said as he point to the empty seats for me and Hanuel to sit. Great, now I'm facing jung Kook.

One by one they started to greet.

"Annyeong! My name is Namjoon." He said to us while smiling widely.

"Hey I'm Jimin. Really nice to meet you." Jimin said as he smile and offer his hand to shake but then,

"Yah she's my girlfriend don't touch her."

(AN: you know who just by that HAHA.)

"Ahhh Jin hyung! I was only gonna shake hands and not to your girlfriend. hmph." He whine and the whole group was filled with laughter which makes Jin shy.

"Yooo my name is Jung Hoseok. I'm your hope, JHope." He smiled at us while mumbling things, I don't really understand tho.

"That's his motto." Jimin said while laughing.

"Hey, I'm Kim Taehyung call me V." He stared in my eyes directly smiling mischievously.

I gave him a very awkward smile.

"Hi,"

Last but not least it's Jung Kook's turn,

"Annyeong, I'm Jung Kook. You must be S-Seo Ying?" He said and bowed. Woah formal dude.