Chapter 9 - Miss you oppa

Seo Ying's POV

I suddenly sob when hugging oppa so tightly. I just really miss him.

"Oppa... bogo shipeo..."

" Me too.. Stop crying." He patted my back.

I stopped crying. He lifted my chin and I stared into his eyes. I haven't do this for years. Joo Hyuk oppa has changed a lot. I smiled at him.

"You look prettier." He said as he's smiling at me.

"Oppa you're more handsome." I chuckled.

"Kaja," he pulled my hand with his left hand while his right hand is carrying his luggage.

"Oppa, where're you staying?"

"Huh? I'll stay with you." He said winking. Ok-

"Wait, what?"

"Wae? My parents are not back yet." He said smirking.

"I miss the teasings. Hahah. Yeah you can stay I'll tell my mom."

"Gureom, and I miss your kiss."

He said and I wide eyes.

"Oh, look there's the car. You will drive right?" I said blushing so madly as I change the topic.

He's smiling omg. "Okay okay I'll drive." He's still smiling.

He goes towards the driver seat.

I sit beside him.

"So, umm I really miss your omma, she really treat me like her son when we're young." He said.

"Yeah she miss you too. She can't stop telling about you though." I laughed. Yes she always talk about him to marry him one day and that he really loves me and stuffs.

"Haha! Let's go to your house!" He shouted.

"Yah oppa you don't need to shout. By the way do you still remember where to go?" I said chuckling the fact that he's clueless.

"I'll just show you the way, drive hahah,"

Little did they know that Jung kook is watching everything until the car went off.

Jung Kook's POV

. I'll follow her quietly.

I hired a taxi and followed her car.

When she arrived the airport, I stay around 5 m behind her.

I saw a tall looking guy hugging her suddenly. They must be really really close. Here I am not knowing how to touch her hand. Wait, what?

What is he doing to her? Is he going to kiss her? Why's she crying?

What the fuck he seems to notice me looking.

I turned around pretending to buy something.

Phew.

They went off and I followed them. They went into the car and drove off.

Sigh. He must have been very important to her.

WHY AM I EVEN FOLLOWING HER AND THINKING ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME? I DONT EVEN LIKE HER.... Wait, do I?

If I like her, this is going to hurt like a motherfkr. Sigh.

---
Nam Joo Hyuk's POV

Incheon Airport

Finally! Finally I'm here to see the love of my life. Yeah it's Park Seo Ying. I hope she still wait for me.