Chapter 10 - Two Kisses?

Nam Joo Hyuk's POV

"Eomma! Joo Hyuk's back!" She shouted as soon as she arrived home when taking her shoes off,

I'm just smiling knowing the fact that she's on my side again.

A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Omona! Joo Hyuk is that you? Look at you! All grown up, and handsome," Ahjumma looking at me carefully as she hugged me.

Seo Ying parents and my parents are so close till now, i guess? That's why me and Seo Ying met each other.

"You can stay here freely until your parents came back, and I really miss your omma too!" Ahjumma tell me and going upstairs back.

I sit on the couch and asked Seo Ying where her appa is,
"My appa, I think he's back from now. Upstairs I don't know,"

"Oh, okay I just want to say hi if he's back,"

"Hmm so since you're back what would you like to do today with me?"she asked smiling sheepishly.
The one thing I want to do is just... kiss her like the last time. I smiled remembering the passionate kiss we had.

"Oppa? Oppa? What's wrong?" I heard Seo Ying asking me with her face closer to mine worried.

Yes, this is the chance.

"Oh, nothing. If I want to do something will you allowed me to?" I asked her while my face is still close to her.

She flinched but, "If I can, I will." She answered softly with her eyes as wide as Kyung Soo. (EXO D.O)

I'll just give her a short peck on the lips.

"Really? Okay." I kissed her. it's just a peck tho.

I pretend like nothing happened and started to watch tv. But I'm so happy that I get to kiss her again. I'm smiling like hell.

I turned to her side to see what she's doing, lol she's still shocked.

"Ya, it's just a peck, what's with you? It's not like the first time I kissed you," I smirked bringing back the past wondering if she might wanna kiss me again. Lol.

"Oppa!" She beat my head softly.
She clings to my arm and her head on my shoulder watching KBS World.

How I wish we're a couple and everything will be perfect.

"Oppa, since you're back are you still going to attend school?" She asked me looking at my face, I turned to her and our faces were only inches away. Because of she's that close I can't concentrate on her questions. I keep stuttering and just looking at her lips and back to her eyes again make me wanna kiss her so badly.

"U-uh, about t-that I think I-I'm just going to a-attend at Seoul A-Arts only,"

She's still so close.. Oh my god what should I do?

"Yes! When will you attend?" Her face is still very close looking in my eyes, I look at her lips,

"Huh, oppa?" Shit, I think I stared too long at her lips.

"O-oh, I think coming M-Monday,"

She suddenly stand up and shouted, "yes! Yay! Oppa is going-"

I can't help myself anymore, I pulled her and kissed her,
I close my eyes not wanting to spoil the moment. After about 10 seconds I opened my eyes looking at her. I quickly parted away. She looks so shocked me. Like, really shocked. I stand up. I don't know what's going on my mind anymore. Why did I even do that?

"M-mian, mian, mian. I didn't know why I did that," I said really quick and go to the bathroom,

Author's POV

On the other hand, Seo Ying was so shocked that she didn't even know what to do. She stared at him going to the toilet clumsily.

She can't think straight anymore. A part of her was really really happy that he kissed her but a part of her was telling her that he's not the right one.

She's so confused right now. She shake her head and sigh.

She started to watch TV to change her mind. She's smiling sheepishly until she realized a figure sit beside her.

She turned to him,
"Mian seo ying, I'm really sorry, I don't know what g-get into m-my mind, I just d-did it Seo Ying I'm really-"

"No, it's okay. I was just shocked that's all. There's no need to apologize. I understand," she turned his side and see him smiling. She chuckled.

He messed her hair and said, "gomawo? Haha,"

"I like the fact that you kiss me," she muttered softly not knowing that she just think out loud,

Joo Hyuk's surprised that he really heard that and he's smiling but he just chose not to heard what she said.

"Huh?" He said,

"Hmmm? Did I say something?" She asked him confused.

"Oh, no I just heard something," he said smiling secretly,

"Okay. And-" before she can finish her sentence, her phone rang.

"Chakaman," she smiled as she saw the caller ID.

Joo Hyuk just nodded.

"Yebeoseyeo?"

"Wae? I'm free tomorrow, it's Sunday. "

"Hmm? Really? Okay let's go since today something urgent happen." She chuckled.

"Oh can I bring Joo Hyuk? I can introduce you to him,"

"Thanks! the movie theatre again, okay?"

"Bye!" with that he hanged up.

"Is that your friend?" He asked while putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes and tmrw I'll hangout with him and I'll bring you, we'll go to the movie theatre showing that unfriended you always wanted to watch! You have to come with me." She said while grinning.

"Okay, I'll go with you but he's a boy?" He asked worriedly.

"Yep. And his name is Jung Kook," she said as she leans her head on his shoulder.

"Oh okay.?" He said. A little startled by it because she never mentioned boys.

"Yeah," she smiled at me.

-----

I wonder what will happen! Please support meeee :* and thanks for the 1.1k reads again! Love you guys.