Chapter 11 - In love?

Nam Joo Hyuk's POV

" let's go to the movie theatre near that marketplace you know? It's like showing the horror movie wait, what's the name again oh yes "Unfriended" so tomorrow arraseo? Hehe," she said grinning. They must be really close.

"Hmm, you guys must be really close." I told her.

"Not really, we just know each within a few days." She told me while coming towards me. I can't look her anymore omg.

Shit she's staring. I stare back with an innocent look. Hehe,

"Ya,"

"Wae?"

"I'm hungry," she said while laughing at me.

I messed up her hair, "Kaja," I hugged her on the shoulders and walk towards the door and went outside with her.

"So, where do you want to eat?" I asked her turning her side.

While walking, she pointed a shop. Oh a small noddle shop.

"Remember that? We used to eat there many times when we were kids." She told me smiling.

"Of course! I remember everything with you," yes everything in details. I want to ask her out.. Eotteoke..

"Hahaa lets just go there." She pulled my arm and sit on an empty place. I sit face to face with her. An ahjussi asked us what we like to eat and Seo Ying just said black bean noodle and so do I. She really likes that. Lol just like me.

After we ate we went to a nearby small park. I check the time and it's only 4:21PM.

We sit on an empty bench.

"Oh why did you come all AWOL back to Korea?" She suddenly asked me while throwing the pebbles into the water.

"The reason why I came back here so suddenly is because I miss you so much," Wait why did I even said that?

She blushed. Yes she blushed.

"Ah oppa.."

"No seriously I really miss you haha. And another reason is I just don't want to stay in another country which is NOT MY country. You know, it's really tiring. I just love my country and dad approves it," I smiled knowing the fact that dad really approves me.

She went quiet listening every word I said,
"I like your attitude," she told me while leaning her head on my shoulder.

When will I stop falling in love with her when she's doing these cheesy stuffs,

"Hmm," I said calmly and smiled at her.

"Let's go back its pretty late, kaja." I told her as I pulled her hand.
--
Jung Kook's POV

Ughhh, she just ditched me. Well, kinda.

I think the dude is gone right now, I shall call her.

I searched for her contact and clicked 'Dial',

"Yebeoseyeo?" Omg her voice is bae. Wait, shit what am I thinking?

"Ummm, are you free tomorrow?" I asked her trembling.

WHY AM I EVEN TREMBLING.

"I'm free tomorrow, it's Sunday. Wae?. "

"I-I uh.. How about we go somewhere because today umm- we don't get to go, y-yeah.."

"Hmm? Really? Okay let's go, since today something urgent happen." She chuckled on the phone. I smiled.

"Thankss! A-ahem thanks," I shouted but I said calmly again.

"Oh can I bring Joo Hyuk? I can introduce you to him,"

WHAT? I THOUGHT WE WOULD DATE. (Oh what am I thinking). I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE. Should I bring him? Ahh never mind.

"Umm, hello? Are you still there- oh,"

"Yeah im here sorry the phone line isn't that good, and you can bring him. No worries it's okay,"

WHY DID I EVEN TOLD HER TO BRING HIM OMG SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME.

"Thanks! The movie theatre again, okay?"

"Yeah, ... wait-"

"Bye!" with that she hanged up.

Is he still there? Why did she hanged up so quickly? What if they're all acting lovey doveys infront of me there? Ahh I shouldn't have phoned her...

AISH.

I came downstairs m and saw my parents talking in the living room. They noticed me and call me. I causally walked towards them,

"Hey, what's up? I smiled and sit beside them.

"You know, we are going on a business trip for a month to Paris." Mom said

and dad continue,

"I want you to behave well when we're gone, you can have sleepovers with your friends but don't go to clubs or like that, arrachi?"

"Yes yes of course I don't do things like that haha, and when are you going? Let's eat dinner first!" I exclaimed and pull them towards the dinning room.

"We will go tonight after dinner. I've tell all my servants to put our bags in the van."

"Oh that's why you're dressed nicely. Haha" I told her while sitting.
--

While eating, mom suddenly said,
"Anyone you like or do you have a girlfriend now?"

Park Seo Ying

I blushed. Wait, why am I even thinking of her? Ughhh. Do I perhaps... like her? That can't be..

"A-ani.. I don't have anyone I l-l-like and I don't have yeoja chingu," I told her blushing while eating my dinner like very quickly which makes me choke.

Mom passed me a cup of water and she said,

"Are you sure? Because you would never blush and whenever I said things like these all you said was, 'please don't ask me about those things' " mom smirked at me. I pfft myself.

Right Darn it. I do said like that only. I don't even know why I said like this, this time.

"Okay we are going and show us the girl when he came back, arraseo?" Dad smirk at me.

"Mom! Dad! Okay." I laughed and headed to my room really embarrassed. I smiled myself.

Am I really in love...?

---

On the other hand,

"I think he's really in love," Jung Kook's mom told his dad smiling.

"Maybe one day he will tell us who," his father smiling as usual.

"Let's go before its too late,"
--
Jung Kook's POV

I'm going to go out tomorrow with her oh my god. I'm nervous already. But that JOO HYUK is with her though.

Whatever there's Seo Ying, I must look nice. May the best man wins Joo Hyuk. Hmphh.

----

Guys I'm sorry for updating it very SLOW. Like MEGA SLOW. And I'm sorry if I didn't put Jung Kook in these chapters because later, I'll just put him. Joo Hyuk is seriously ruining my bias list these days that's why. And I'm sorry if the story is boring! :X I'll try making it more interesting next timee! :D