Chapter 2: Change

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED***

Lucy P.O.V.

*Kring*

     ,rang my alarm clock. I immediately get up from bed and head straight to the bathroom. Taking a quick bath, I washed my hair with my favorite green apple shampoo along with vanilla soap. Hurriedly, I dry myself and taking my blue colored toothbrush, I applied toothpaste and began to brush my teeth.

 Right after, I change into my uniform. It was simple and I preferred it so as it was definitely something I'm fine with wearing. 

Taking my collared blouse, I button it on and slip on the checkered black and blue skirt, quickly zipping it up to have it securely around my waist. I let my hair down and wore my given bracelet from mom. 

The bracelet was beaded gold and the charm was an 'L' with a star on it. I don't often apply make up and perhaps lip balm was the only one that was closest to it. I applied a thin coat before running out of my room with my necessary items.

Quickly munching down my breakfast, I then bid my father and sister a goodbye before exiting the house. I rode my car and sped up to school. 

My car stopped by the curb, a parking lot that students or teachers were allowed to park at. I got out of the car, clicking it locked and entered the school. 

In no time, Natsu drifted towards the school with his Red Mercedes. People bumped me just to get to Natsu. 

I didn't care. I am top one but my title meant nothing. I was just a nerd who studied to get high grades, nothing more, nothing less.

      On my way to the other side of the school, I saw something sparkling on the ground. It looked to be a necklace and so I bent down, carefully making sure my skirt didn't ride up.

 I took it in the palm of my hand and it was a thunder charm with a 'N' on it. It was silver and there was a chain with it and so I turned to Natsu and saw he had a grumpy face on. 

I just kept staring at it and reviewed the memories with Natsu in it. I'll try pushing aside the side comments.

Right then, I stumbled. 

Gravity pulled me down to the tiled ground and I shut my eyes, readying my head for the impact.

Oh, poor brain cells.

I landed with a soft thud and someone landing atop of me.

    I was facing up and I tightened my hold on the charm. My eyes wide as saucers, I realized the sight in front of me.

 His eyes were in line with mine, our lips softly against each other, no further pressure applied. His arms supported his weight and I was lucky not to get squished. His expression reflected mine before realization dawned over him. He quickly got up, wiping his lips with the back of his palm.

I felt insulted but his face never reflected disgust. More like, he reflected the expression of shock and disbelief.

I slowly stood up and I, myself am shocked of what just happened. It felt like lightning struck me. I couldn't breathe much, like something inside me squeezed my lungs, pushing out all the air.

 I collected my fallen things and ran away. I ran to class and heads down the whole time.

As I kept thinking, that was my very first kiss ever. His kiss was soft on mine. His eyes were beautiful. OMG! What just happened?

My entire day was awkward and I was definitely excited to go home. Calling Capricorn, I mentioned that the car must be picked up because I needed to go for a walk.

The silence of the road was eerie but peaceful. Slightly uncomfortable but the soft gentle breeze calmed me down.

    Until lights lit up in front of me. I used my hands to cover the light source that temporarily blinded me and then it was shut off.

 I realized that the lights came from a car. A boy with spiky hair went out of the car. 

Natsu? He approached me and until I saw a clear sight of him, it was Natsu. What is he doing this late?

"You!" He yelled at me. 

Shit! I'm in trouble. He kept stomping his feet towards me, he looked aggravated and his hair was extremely messy, like he had been running his hand through it several times out of frustration. 

Just my luck! Not the sarcasm. A small residence stood behind me and I was walking backwards until I touched the walls.

 I couldn't run, I knew I had to but my feet felt like they were glue to the ground, uncertainty coursing through me.

 He was just inches away from me! "It's your fucking fault!" He shouted at me. 

"I-I didn't mean t-to do any of that!" I stuttered. "Please don't hurt me!" I begged. 

"Like hell I won't!" He yelled. I closed my eyes and tears trickled down my cheeks.

Suddenly he stopped, everything was silent. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu with his fist on the air. 

He was looking at me but where? I followed where he was looking and he saw the necklace I was wearing. It was the one I saw on the floor. I had worn the necklace for safe-keeping rather than having it pocketed. It slightly got tangled so I quickly reached to untangle it before e placed down his fists and touched the necklace. 

I froze. His harm was warm against the cool pendants.

"Where did you get this?" He said, calming down. 

"O-on the floor, hallway of the school.. You can take it. I was about to give it to you personally but then there was no time.. Here" I said unlocking the necklace. 

I leaned closer and locked it around his neck. I was blushing the entire time but he didn't pull back.

 I leaned back and then he said "Thanks and sorry for my temper. I have slight anger problems." he thanked.

Slight?

 "It's okay..." I mumbled, not knowing what other phrases to say.

"You need a ride home?" He questioned, casually pocketing his hands. 

"No, I'm fine. I was just gonna walk since I'm near to home. N-night" I said, wiping the dry tears off of my cheeks. 

"I insist.. You gave me my most precious possession.. " Natsu insisted. "Are you sure?" I ensured. He nodded. 

I slowly walked to his car and rode in his car, wiping my tears. I sometimes feel his glances at me but I can't assure that.

He stopped by my mansion and he greeted good night. I greeted back and headed towards my room. I took a bath a changed. Into my pj's and took a nap.

I hadn't even thought how he knew my residence address.

⚡️ FAITH ⚡️