Chapter 96

8 months Later.

my stomach is now huge, Hays graduated and started work and this baby girl has made me throw up a lot.

Maura was supposed to have the baby before me, she had a still born, it was really sad, Cam was beside himself for a while.

I had a reveal party and a baby shower.

Me and Hayes have chose the name for out little girl, Emma Rose.

"6 more weeks" Hayes said as I laid in bed with my eyes open.

"and then were gonna be parents" I said

I got up and went to the bathroom and had to throw up.

"Hayes I thinks he's coming" I said getting this ry bad pain.

"it's time!" Hayes said and carried me out to the car.

He sped to the hospital and right when I got out of the car my water broke.

"she's coming" I said

"I'm gonna be a dad" Hayes said

"Hayes I know your excited but I can't walk and need to get inside" I said

Hayes picked me up and ran in.

I was put in a hospital bed and Hayes was holding my hand an the doctor was questioning him.

"we're concerned on how tiny the baby is going to be because it's 6 weeks early" the doctor said.

"she's coming" I yelled and could feel the baby coming.

I held into Hayes hand and pushed.

Then I heard a baby crying.

the doctor handed her to me for a second and then took her away.

"Hurry up, get her into premi" I heard a nurse yell.

"Hayes what's going on?" I asked

"I don't know" Hayes yelled.

they cleaned up the room and I laid there with Hayes waiting for my little girl to be brought in.

I heard a knock at the door and Cameron and maura walked in.

then Nash, trey, as richard walked in.

"all of the guys were gonna come but we told them it was too much" cam said

"okay" I said

A nurse walked in pushing one of those baby carts.

"only the parents of the baby may hold her right now because she is premature, she only weighs 4.2 pounds" the nurse said

She wheeled Emma in and then left.

Hayes picked her up and handed her to me, she opened her eyes, bright blue, just like Hayes.

"she has your eyes" I said

"she has your botton nose" Hayes said

"she's gorgeous" I said

she started up at me ad Hayes with her big blue eyes, the feeling is amazing.

Once we we're let out if the hospital Hayes put Maddie in her car seat, "my beatiful miracle that happened on September 12" Hayes said

We drove home and everyone was there, Hayes carried Emma in and decide to change her out of the hospital clothes, I put on a gray and pink chests print woncie pajama thing.

I fed her a bottle and everyone held her.

"she's gorgeous, she just get that from her dad because I don't see it in her mom" cam said

"Your ratchet" I said

Cameron handed emma to Matt and she started crying.

I took her and she looked at me with those big blue eyes and fell asleep.

I laid her in the baby swing and told everyone to keep it down.

"how is it already 8pm" I asked

"I don't know but were gonna head home!" Nash said and everyone hugged me and left.

"call me if you need anything, or if she keeps you up all night I'll come by and watch her so you can sleep" Cameron said and hugged me and then left.

Hayes put Emma in her crib and put the baby monitor in our room.

he laid down and pulled me I it his bare chest.

"I love you" Hayes said

"I love you" I said

"she's gorgeous" Hayes said

"I know" I said

"goodnight princess" Hayes said and I fell asleep.