chapter 20

Graces POV

I woke up at 7 am and took a shower, I still have a headache cause I have a concussion but on the positive side I get my stitches out today! I got out of the shower and put on black leggins, a gray hoddie, and tan uggs and walked out and woke cam and kay up to take me.

Hayes and Maura both woke up so they decided to come to, we went to the hospital and I got my stitches out and all that jazz, then we got back in the car.

"let's get lunch, I am a star ving" kayla said. we all agreed and Cam drove to panera.

we all ordered and then sat down, "can we please go to the mall after this?" I asked directing it towards Cameron

"sure" he said back and everyone else agreed.

we all filed back in the car and drove to the mall, we got to the mall and me and Hayes walked through the mall hand in hand, then after about an hour we split up, Hayes went to guy stores by himself, Maura and Cameron went to idek where, and me and Kayla went to pink.

We finished in pink and decided to use the bathroom, I turned a corner and saw what I never wanted to see... Hayes sucking face with another girl.

I didn't know what to do, I stood there frozen and then started running, I felt a huge lump in my throat, and then tears filled my eyes and poured down my cheeks. I knew Kayla was following me, and then of course I ran right into Trey. I tried to go around him and keep running but he held me by the arm, "G what happened?"

"Well let's see, my head is pounding, and I just saw what I never thought I would"

"and that is?" Trey asked me

"hayes kissing another girl."

Trey just hugged me, he rubbed small circles on my back and comforted me, I love having Trey had my best guy friend. "Do you want me to walk you back to your hotel?"

"that's the last place I want to go right now, I am gonna have Cam drop me and Kayla off at her house, I haven't seen her family in a while, but thanks Trey"

"anytime" he said back while still hugging me, I was still sobbing into his chest when I heard Cameron and Maura laughing, then Cam realized it was me, "Grace what's wrong"

I started walking away, "nothing, just drive me to Kayla's"

"okay but you can't sleep there cause we have a flight to catch in the morning" cam said back

"I'm not coming to magcon anymore"

Me, Kayla, and Maura and Cam all got in the car, Maura sat in the back and comforted me and I told her what was wrong and Cameron was furious.

Cameron's POV

I saw Trey hugging a girl who was cryin in the mall then saw Kay standing next to him and knew it was Grace, then we were driving to Kayla's when she told Maura what was wrong.

I was furious, I can't believe e would do that to her, she has never done anything wrong to him, I'm so pissed off right, im not even going back to the mall to get him.

Kayla and Maura got out of the car and went into Kayla's so I called Taylor, "bro, grace saw Hayes making out with another girl at the mall and made me drive her to Kaylas, can you go get Him from the mall, I'm to pissed at him right now."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WHY WOULD HE DO THIS, GRACE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG TO HIM AND HES BEING AN ASS, I BET THE OTHER GIRL WAS AN UGLY SLUT! and yeah I'll get him" Taylor screamed back.

We got back to the hotel an I heard Nash on the phone screaming, "GOD DAMMIT HAYES YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB, GRACE NEVER DID ONE THING WRONG TO YOU GO DESERVE THIS. AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS GOING THROUGH TOUGH SHIT WITH THE CONCUSSION AND ALL. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD SCREW THIS UP, AND JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WE ARE ALL ON GRACES SIDE"

I'm pissed but i feel bad for him cause Nash is being tough on him.

"I'm sorry he did this to her bro, I'll talk to him and slap some sense into him" Nash said

"it's okay everyone makes mistakes, but I'm gonna need your help getting Grace back here tonight"

he just nodded and we all hung out, then Taylor and Hayes walked in, Hayes had defiently been crying and Taylor looked like her felt bad for him.

hayes walked up to me, "Cameron I am so sorry I did this to your sister, I was walking to go to the bathroom when I got threw against the wall by some girl and she pressed her lips against mine and I couldn't get away, I'm sorry and I don't know how I'm gonna get yours or Graces forgiveness"

"I forgive you Hayes, your only 14, sometimes you get into situations like this and we all make mistakes, and good luck getting Gracie's firgivness, she's so stubborn"

Graces POV

I know that Cameron is gonna come get me but I'm not going, I'm pissed and I don't wanna go in your anymore.

it was about 10 when my phone rang, it was Hayes it said, "grace, I'm not gonna try and gain your firgivness over the phone, I'm gonna do it in person. I love you Grace Marie."

I just ignored it and then there was a knock at the door and it was Cameron, I had Kayla answer the door and tell him I'm staying here, he walked past Grace and tried getting me but I fought back and then he left.

he came back in with Nash and Matt, crap! they triple teamed and Nash grabbed my legs while cam grabbed me around the torso and Matt held my arms so I couldn't hit Cameron.

I ignored everyone in the car and we got to the hotel and I walked in ad Hayes was sitting on the floor crying, I told cam that I was going to sit out front for a little bit, I'm surprised he said yes cause it's like 11pm.

I sat down on a bench and pulled my legs to my chest and cried into them. I felt someone's hand run my thigh and I looked up to see a man that looked creppy, he looked like he was in his 40s.

"what's a Pretty girl like you doing sitting out here alone" he said quietly

"I have to go now, bye"

"no don't leave me, I wanna have fun with you" he said back

"sorry but I have to go, bye" I said while getting up, he grabbed me and threw me in a van.

we drove for about 5 minutes when we came to a stop and he opened the door, we were in a dark alley alone, there was a mattress next to a dumpster and he threw me on it. I fought back but I lost, he tied me down and then stripped me and started feeling me, then he laid on top of me and rapped me.

I closed my eyes as tight as I could and cried, I felt weak. he then pi my pants back on and shirt, but tied me back down, then he got in his can and left, I just cried, because I was scared and couldn't get up, right now I needed Hayes the most.