Chapter 47

Graces POV

I woke up and Matt was awake sitting on a chair on his phone.

Then all the guys came in, "ready to leave?" cam asked

I just shook my head yes, Kayla gave me clothes to change I into, it was leggings, and a hoddie.

I went into the bathroom and I had a lot of trouble putting the leggins on because of my bright pink cast.

I opened the door and stood behind it with my head peekin out.

"kayla, come here" I said and everyone turned and looked at the ground while kayla came in and helped me get the leggings tucked into my cast.

we walked out and the guys didn't look up, "okay guys, it's not like I needed help with my period, I couldn't get my pant in my cast so stop being little boys that think girls have cuties and let's go."

"yes mam" jack J said.

I started walking out on my crutches and it was annoying.

"get on" hayes aid ask he bent over.

I have Cam my crutches and got on.

"let's have piggy back races." trey said who was on Richards back.

Me and Hayes won and Trey started complaining,"Grace is like 70 pounds lighter than me, can we keep switching?"

"okay" Hayes said then I got on treys back and Richard got on Hayes.

Me and Trey won, then I got on Treys back and Hayes got on Treys.

Me and Richard won. then I got back on Hayes back and we waited up for the guys.

Maddie came running up, "can I have a turn, please?" she asked giving us the puppy dog eyes.

"I would but my foots broke, sorry" I said

"I have to carry this lazy bum, sorry baby girl" Hayes said

Have put her head down and looked so sad, "oh, it's okay" she said as she slowly started walking away.

"here, get on" Trey said as he bent down.

She was still too tiny so Richard picked her up and put her on, then we raced and her and Trey won.

"thankyou!" Maddie said a she hugged Treys legs and walked away.

We a got in the car and drove home, once we got home I went into my room to straighten it up because the boys messed it up, I'm not supposed to be on my foot without crutches until tomorrow but oh well.

I was almost done when my phone started ringing.

I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

?- other person g-grace

?- "hi, is this grace dallas?"

g-"yes"

?"yeah hi, this is is frank blair"

g-"okay"

?-"we had scoters come and watch you play soccer a few months ago in North Carolina. We get the information tat you are amazing, we would like you to come to Texas and stay with a host family for about 2 years, I know it sounds like a lot. but you will be able to visit your family on holidays. We want you to do this so that you can have an amazing opportunity to work with the USJO (United States junior Olympics). The USWNT (united States women national team) will be training you and keeping up with you so that you could have the chance to play with them once your 17. would you like to take the offer, it will be great for you?"

g-"oh my god, that sounds amazing, I have to talk to my brother, can I get back to you tomorrow?"

?-"let us know by 6:30 tonight"

g-"okay thankyou, and I have a cast so I will get that off in 3 weeks, for that interfere?"

?-"no, you would come here a week and could get it off here"

g-"thank you again"

and with that the line went dead. Holy crap did that actually just happen.

I could be on the USWNT. I have to take the opprutunity, but I don't know if I can leave all the guys.

I am so overwhelmed right now, I have to go talk to Cameron.

I waked down stairs and I must've looked scared, because I am, I don't know what to do, what if my sponsor family is abusive, what about me and hayes, and so much more.

"grace, what's wrong?" cam asked

"can we talk?" I said

we walked into the kitchen and I explains everything to him.

"oh my god grace, that's an amazing opprutunity, I think you should take it. we can face time every night and if anything goes wrong or you don't like it, I can pull you out of it." cam said

"cam, I don't know if I will be able to leave you guys" I said back and teared up.

"grace, I will get you a plane ticket home for every holiday when you don't have soccer." cam said and hugged me.

"I'm gonna take it, I have to call Frank Blair" I said

I called him and told him, he have me my host family and plane ticket, i leave in 6 days.

"let's go tell the guys" cam said

Cam carried me so I didn't have to use my crutches and we went into the TV room where all the guys were.

"guys, Grace has an announcement" cam said

"I took a 2 year offer to work with the USWNT and I leave in 5 days and can only visit on big holidays" I said real fast

"that's great" all the guys said

"I'm barley gonna see you guys, I'm gonna love with a sponsor family in Texas for 2 years" I said real fast

"oh" they all said.

"I think it's still a great thing for you to do" Nash said

"Yeah, you could be on the USWNT that's amazing" Jacks G said

"thanks guys" I said.

I have to pack all my stuff and buy stuff still.

I'm so upset right now, I'm barley gonna see the guys.

I decided to go make them dinner, I was in the middle of making chicken with tomatoes and peppers and noodles when Cam came in.

"hey what's shakin bacon" he said

"nothing, I just don't know how I'm gonna leave you guys for 2 whole years cam" I said and broke down.

Cam just hugged me, "shhh it's okay, you'll still see us on holidays. and we will all face time you every night, I promise"

I wiped my tears away and served dinner out and everyone said thank you.

I decided to go to bed, Cam walked up with me and laid next to me.

"cam, can we have our sibling day tomorrow" I asked

"yeah of course" cam said and hugged me then went down stairs.

then Hayes came in and laid next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

"grace, what's gonna happen between us?" hayes asked

"hayes, I don't know, I don't want us to keep each other from seeing other people and I head long distance doesn't work" I said

"I know, but can we be like this until you leave, and can we still be best friends and face time every night" hayes said as a tear escaped his eye.

"of course" I said and planted my head into his chest.

"I love you Grace Marie" Hayes said

"I love you Hayes" I said that and sleep took over my body.