chapter 31

Graces POV

I woke up and got changed into light wash jean shorts and a a floral shirt.

I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

me and a Hayes met out side and walked to school with our fingers interlocked.

girl are all over Hayes in school because he is famous and hot, I trust Hayes and to what I see he just walks away from all the girl.

I'm not the over protective girl friend, Hayes can has friends that are girls, it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm really good friends with one of Hayes bestfriends, Maddie, she is so sweet.

school went by really quick and I have practice.

I have soccer practice everyday until the season is over, I'm so excited for my game this Friday!

Practice didn't go by as fast as school, we did so much running that I can barley walk.

It took me about 5 minutes to walk to the car, I got in and sat down and just sighed.

"hard day at school or practice?" can asked while pulling out.

"practice" I said while leaning my head against the window.

We got home and all the guys were at my house, I walked in and just hauled myself up the stairs and took a shower.

I put on sweatpants and a tshirt and put my hair in a messy bun, then walked down stairs to get some dinner.

I plopped myself on a stool in the kitchen next to hayes and laid my head on the counter.

"you good there?" hayes asked while laughing at me.

"tired" I said then grabbed a piece of pizza.

I literally shoved the whole piece in my mouth, Hayes took a picture then showed me and was like, "your cute Grace"

I tried grabbing the phone but then he ran, and I wasn't getting up to chase him cause I was too tired to even get up.

I put my head down on the counter again and I felt my eyes get heavy.

I was woken up to someone picking me up, it was Jack G, e was about to go upstairs when he saw Hayes I guess because he said, "hayes are you going upstairs?"

"yeah" hayes said back then took me from Jack g's arms and carried me upstairs, he put me in bed and put the covers over me, "good night babe, I love you"

then he kissed my head and walked out.

I woke up and went to school. the week flew by.

I am really missing Trey and Richard right now. I wish that that could come to my first game.

Today is Friday, and my first game of the season.

I went to school with Hayes and the day flew by, I think Hayes is hiding something but I'm not gonna worry about it.

I went into the locker room and got changed, I jogged out to the field and I saw what I really needed.

I saw my best friends standing on the side line.

"GRACIE!" Trey and Richard screamed while running to me.

Trey beat Richard ad he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around.

Richard came over and squeezed me for dear life.

"why are you guys here?" I asked after they hugged me